Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Damn my shitty facial hair genetics.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I can't even grow a fucking beard or mustache, I can only grow some fuzz on my lip and long strands of random hair on my chin.
I was hoping I would grow more hair on my chin but it is just a few long strands, and everyone always says I should cut that pubic hair on my chin, my fucking chin strands literally look like long pubic hair.

I have okay facial hair genetics but I still look ugly as fuck with a beard

I don't think so, neither my mom or dad's side of the family has facial hair.
..That sucks man. Facial hair helps if you don't have messed up facial features.

I don't want pubes on my face, I just want a godly lower third :(

I cant grow anything for shit

..That sucks man. Facial hair helps if you don't have messed up facial features.
Facial hair is also good for striking fear into the hearts of the kuffar.

exactly the same for me. I got extra bits of neckbeard aswell. I don't bother shaving cause i dont care anymore

Jaw is probably my weakest feature. Beard coverup game is legit. Mascs my face up so much it is unbelievable

Facial hair is overrated tbh. Of course, if you can't grow facial hair you're probably also ugly by default so kind of a moot point I guess.

I feel you, makes me want to live in east asia so i don't feel like a beardlet in a society of hairy fuckers, i shave it the moment i get because it looks thin and disgusting.