Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Dance pill] Good dancers are just good looking bodies moving around

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
So a lot of foids will tell incels to take up hobbies such as dancing or go out dancing in general. I've been normying it lately and gone out to clubs. What I've noticed is that what makes a good dancer is far from any special techniques. It all comes down to body proportions. For males, the quintessential dancing-body is having a small waist and broad shoulders, an inverted triangle shape. Think Elvis. A guy with a pear shaped body who's stocky, will look ridiculous no matter how hard he tries. Good dancing is just a good looking body moving around in three dimensional space. Skinny starvemaxxed guys will try to get attention by doing the worm or break dancing, but that's not mate-attracting dancing, mate attracting dancing is showing off your bodily health/genetic markers. An overly bulky, muscular guy won't see much success either, as the element of grace is erased.

Inb4 normiefag, I obviously just go out to get drunk and drown my sorrows.

go to a foid in bar and do this

Michaelicious | Michael jackson, Michael jackson dance, Michael jackson gif

Yeah, Americans “dance” by standing in one place, unlike traditional Euros

They are certainly always moderately tall, with an average or above-average face.

Last edited:
Yes and no, it's just that if you are a very good dancer and you have a top tier genetic, people will find it more pleasant to look at you dancing, even if a sub5 have the same skill as you, the top tier genetic guy or girl will win...Nothing new, you can apply this to every fild where having a good look enhance what you do.

For exemple modeling is the ultimate pill, an ugly woman or man can do modeling, but they will always related to goofy AD, never top tier fragrance ad or fashion.

Because even if an ugly man or woman try hard to become a very good model, if he or she is ugly, obese or whatever, it will look fucking bad.

High IQ post, not to mention that being an experienced social dancer naturally requires you to be good-looking, since you need women to actually want to dance with you in the first place.

There's alot more to being skilled at dancing then that.