Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dangerous

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
@K9Otaku are there any dangerous continents in this water can you do some research please brocel :feelsaww:

Picsart 23 11 04 15 12 09 674

Just use a filter on your tap water brocel

dangerous continents in this water
Yeah, the whole of africa is in that water

If you look closer, you can see tiny little niglet embryos and nigger sperms swimming about, killing eachother and blasting rap music

If you look closer, you can see tiny little niglet embryos and nigger sperms swimming about, killing eachother and blasting rap music
LMFAO

Kek by the way you were gonna tell me why the feds were chasing you? The Jews injected me with a sleeping injection and I was out for 2 days

Kek by the way you were gonna tell me why the feds were chasing you?

tldr get arrested for assault, police investigation, find my incels.co account and journal, go to jail for a bit, get out, jump of bridge, psychward, investigation ends months later, 20 week caution and thats it

tldr get arrested for assault, police investigation, find my incels.co account and journal, go to jail for a bit, get out, jump of bridge, psychward, investigation ends months later, 20 week caution and thats it
Lol they checked your account? How and why, why would you not hide your journal.

Lol they checked your account? How and why, why would you not hide your journal.
kind of hard to hide stuff in your bedroom when youre in a cell

This retarded officer said I can't go to the coffee lounge because of my dressing ( which they gave) I pressed him and said some people are walking around nude and have more dangerous clothing like hoods they can suffocate with it. I also told him I changed my clothes so this isn't old. This faggot was clearly making up excuses.

This retarded officer said I can't go to the coffee lounge because of my dressing ( which they gave) I pressed him and said some people are walking around nude and have more dangerous clothing like hoods they can suffocate with it. I also told him I changed my clothes so this isn't old. This faggot was clearly making up excuses.
What were you wearing.

It sounds like they have it in for you

Bro just normal pyjamas. They said it wasn't appropriate bruh this is the friendly clothing ever.
I used to walk around the ward shirtless in my dressing gown and shorts.

Bro just normal pyjamas. They said it wasn't appropriate bruh this is the friendly clothing ever.
IMG 20231104 175137

Red sweater and some grid pattern leggings

we wuz spermcels en sheit bruh

Attachments

• EAE15EE8-7417-435A-ACCE-AC8212F4156D.jpeg
    EAE15EE8-7417-435A-ACCE-AC8212F4156D.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
Are you at a dentist ?