Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Danny DeVito looking Landwhale foid try to humiliate us and brags about having a pussy... JFL hard at this one

stoicincel

stoicincel

Officer
★★
InkedJFL 1 LI

InkedJFL 2 LI

ProfileIcon 94s1peu6rp071

if she was a male she would have negative SMV.

Attachments

• JFL 1.png
    JFL 1.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 138
  • JFL 2.png
    JFL 2.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 169
Worse hairline than most norwoodcels jfl :feelshaha:

her looksmatch is prob not even of the human species.
In all seriousness, these foids have comically bad genetics yet they feel entitled to the best males

Sadly these incels factories will spread their genes, you can be sure of it

In all seriousness, these foids have comically bad genetics yet they feel entitled to the best males

she looks like my subhuman mother

That is your average FDS kween.

at her first post its actually amazing how close she was to being self aware on why her dating life is garbage and chooses to stay single (dating abusive men), but we all know that you should never believe or trust what comes out of a cunts mouth, and that she and millions of other women will still chase after chad/ dickheads simply because they are attractive

in my own personal experience, the most entitled foids were always the worst looking foids..

i'm not worshipping foids here and i know they are all going for chads, but there was a few times that i've talked with female therapists and opened up about some of my frustrations, and the most attractive ones were the most understanding and empathetic by far.. the really ugly ones were extremely cold, almost angry at me for explaining my issues...

it's weird af.. they seem to want to compensate their ugliness by beating down men who are incels..

Last edited:
She's not wrong about not being an incel tho, if I create a Tinder account with that pic alone I'm positive I can get 50 matches under 24 hours.

landwhales are retarded

She's not wrong about not being an incel tho, if I create a Tinder account with that pic alone I'm positive I can get 50 matches under 24 hours.
yep.. but if she was a male she would be subhuman.. women have incredibly high SMV just for being women.

r/femaledatingstrategy is so cancerous that even normies hate that sub kek. It's like if twitter, tumblr and the worst part of reddit had an abortion and somehow it survived.

women sent their own way after being unable to get chad to commit

tfw born in the wrong gender :\

Imagine how she looks like without filters and ton of makeup.

I'm coooooming :feelsohh:

(No, not really.)

Femcel = Chad Chasing landwhales

hairline mogs me

well she isn't wrong though, women can't be incel, us male incels have said that repeatedly for years now, it's stupid normies calling FDS members incels.

and yes we all know ANY woman can get multiple guys on tinder wanting to smash her, we have been saying this for years as well

well she isn't wrong though, women can't be incel, us male incels have said that repeatedly for years now, it's stupid normies calling FDS members incels.

and yes we all know ANY woman can get multiple guys on tinder wanting to smash her, we have been saying this for years as well
yea, i know all that as well. but when i actually see a hideous foid acting like this, it never fails to amuse me

in my own personal experience, the most entitled foids were always the worst looking foids..

i'm not worshipping foids here and i know they are all going for chads, but there was a few times that i've talked with female therapists and opened up about some of my frustrations, and the most attractive ones were the most understanding and empathetic by far.. the really ugly ones were extremely cold, almost angry at me for explaining my issues...

it's weird af.. they seem to want to compensate their ugliness by beating down men who are incels..

Deep down they are aware of their ugliness and that their looksmatches are other ugly males, not the Chads they are lusting for. So when they encounter ugly males, they are reminded of their true worth lookswise, which understandably makes them angry and frustrated.