Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dark (2020) Theme & Profile Posts

Incels

Incels

-
★★★★★
I've been working for a while on the new theme and I have successfully been able to recreate both of the themes to the best of my ability. Please let me know if there's any issues.

We've also enabled profile posting so that you can leave messages on other profiles. This has been a long-requested feature, but now we have implemented.

Merry Christmas to you all.

I don't celebrate Christmas, Marquis. I thought you knew.

:feelsrope:

BTW, I just checked and I don't see any way to leave a message (albeit this was my own profile). I am also on mobile. Is it a computer feature?

How can I turn on the snow?

Are you going to implement the Banana Light 2020 and Banana Dark 2020 themes at some point? That design was useful because it replaced the incels.co logo with the fastbanana and even the tab icon with a fastbanana.

Can we get a version of Classic Dark (2019) that's just everything is darker except the font and images? I like the layout of Classic Dark (2019).

Hammy gif real

time to profile postmaxx

I've been working for a while on the new theme and I have successfully been able to recreate both of the themes to the best of my ability. Please let me know if there's any issues.

We've also enabled profile posting so that you can leave messages on other profiles. This has been a long-requested feature, but now we have implemented.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Thanks

Thanks for bringing dark 2020 back xd

dark theme 2020 is still brighter than classic dark.

im sticking to classic dark :dab:

חנוכה שמח לכל הגויים

I can't reply to posts on users' profiles whilst using the classic 2019 dark theme, Marquis.

I can't reply to posts on users' profiles whilst using the classic 2019 dark theme, Marquis.
doesnt work on banana dark too :horror:

doesnt work on banana dark too :horror:
I know :horror: It's as if we're neglected in favor for the shitty facebook-style themes that only the normoids use :horror: