Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dark Souls communities are so toxic

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
So much misinformation and elitist mentality. It's like everyone who has beaten the game thinks he is the best and that he knows what's good for new players or not. Some common circlejerks are:

1.Drake sword hate. I read crap like "Abandon drake sword as soon as you get it" or "Drake sword is bad because it doesn't scale". At the point in the game when you get it, it is easily the best sword and you will have to upgrade something to at least +7 only to marginally surpass it. It's simple, use it and then get something better later on. It's not the sword's fault for not scaling ffs.

2.Using guides. There are some DS elitists who say "New players should not use guides.They should experience the game like it was meant to.". Who the fuck are you to tell someone how to play or not? And why are guides bad anyway? There is so much hidden shit in this game that it's impssible to know without a guide. And besides, even with a guide, boss RNG can still fuck you up badly.

3.Buffs are goat. In pvp, people can just wait you out. In pve, bosses waste your time with dodging and blocking and a buff will run out before you realize it. Buffs are only usueful if you already have a very strong weapon. Relying on a 1 time cast buff like SL blade is retarded.

4.Pvp>pve. lol at this. Pvp is cancer. And its mostly people who fail at Ng++ that obsess over pvp.

5. "This boss is so easy, I got it on my first try." then proceed to analyze you the fight and what he did. The RNG can be very unofrgiving at times and unless you have beaten the boss 10 times with no deaths you are no expert on the subject.

6."Git Gud". How about providing actual and accurate advice instead of using an unfunny meme.

Last edited:
"Oh my GOSH! Thath tho TOCKTHIC and MITHOGYNTHIC. When will thith world LEARN and finally PROGRETH from the fucking PATHRIARCHY!"

images%2B%25281%2529.jpg

"Oh my GOSH! Thath tho TOCKTHIC and MITHOGYNTHIC. When will thith world LEARN and finally PROGRETH from the fucking PATHRIARCHY!"

images%2B%25281%2529.jpg
I was just about to tag you, dead srs

images%2B%25281%2529.jpg
toxic.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
i don't get why people love these games
i tried them myself and while the worldbuilding, graphics, art direction etc were all great the games themselves were grindfests

So much misinformation and elitist mentality. It's like everyone who has beaten the game thinks he is the best and that he knows what's good for new players or not. Some common circlejerks are:

1.Drake sword hate. I read crap like "Abandon drake sword as soon as you get it" or "Drake sword is bad because it doesn't scale". At the point in the game when you get it, it is easily the best sword and you will have to upgrade something to at least +7 only to marginally surpass it. It's simple, use it and then get something better later on. It's not the sword's fault for not scaling ffs.

2.Using guides. There are some DS elitists who say "New players should not use guides.They should experience the game like it was meant to.". Who the fuck are you to tell someone how to play or not? And why are guides bad anyway? There is so much hidden shit in this game that it's impssible to know without a guide. And besides, even with a guide, boss RNG can still fuck you up badly.

3.Buffs are goat. In pvp, people can just wait you out. In pve, bosses waste your time with dodging and blocking and a buff will run out before you realize it. Buffs are only usueful if you already have a very strong weapon. Relying on a 1 time cast buff like SL blade is retarded.

4.Pvp>pve. lol at this. Pvp is cancer. And its mostly people who fail at Ng++ that obsess over pvp.

5. "This boss is so easy, I got it on my first try." then proceed to analyze you the fight and what he did. The RNG can be very unofrgiving at times and unless you have beaten the boss 10 times with no deaths you are no expert on the subject.
You need to git gud. Dark souls is god tier for fucking with normies who think they are hot shit. I have gotten so much hate mail on Xbox love for butchering normalfags with darkmoon blade+falchion.
Also wrath of God’s is free kills on stupid normalscum who cant dodge

Eaily solved if you famred moss cumps
i don't get why people love these games
i tried them myself and while the worldbuilding, graphics, art direction etc were all great the games themselves were grindfests
The best thing about DS1 is its mapping which is state of the art. The gameplay could be better. It's a farming game mostly
You need to git gud. Dark souls is god tier for fucking with normies who think they are hot shit. I have gotten so much hate mail on Xbox love for butchering normalfags with darkmoon blade+falchion.
Also wrath of God’s is free kills on stupid normalscum who cant dodge
Normies don't know that buffs can be waited out apparently. Also, BBS>falschion, i need my kicks

>muh toxin

kill yourself faggot, the only people who use "toxic" to describe gaming communities are feminists like that laci green whore. Unironically kill yourself if you cant git gud at dank souls

Love the series, hate the players.

toxic? Let me chain back stab you back to Reddit.

>2018
>Still playing videogames as an incel

I've never played any souls games but I've played bloodborne. After a while i got so sick of people telling me to "git gud".

but now i know what they meant.

i always thought dark souls was a shit game and im surprised people still play it.

i spent dozens of hours in it and didnt make it past the dragon on the bridge lmao

then i used the guide and got pretty far killed the spider lady and shit

ill never understand the appeal of the game, spent dozens of hours trying to like it but to no avail, guess im just low iq

Every mildly-complex game's community is shit tbh tbh tbh, I've been a Monster Hunter player for a while and the insane level of analysis people put into the thing is so fucking boring Jesus Christ it's a game about murdering the local fauna. The only thing I kinda agree with is the guide thing, not because of any moral high ground BS, but because most guides and wikis are made by brain dead idiots that make them a minefield of spoilers (E.g. "Trivia, This LVL1 MINION FROM TUTORIAL LEVEL's hand looks like the wrinkle in FINAL BOSS's left eye that he got when he betrayed you at UNCONCIEVABLE PLOT TWIST ISLAND and MURDERED YOUR LOVE INTEREST CHARACTER)

should i pick it up?

Love the series, hate the players.
Most players are crap. "I used full havel set for poise against 4 kings because I can't dodge" lol
should i pick it up?
It's good for rotters
i always thought dark souls was a shit game and im surprised people still play it.

i spent dozens of hours in it and didnt make it past the dragon on the bridge lmao

then i used the guide and got pretty far killed the spider lady and shit

ill never understand the appeal of the game, spent dozens of hours trying to like it but to no avail, guess im just low iq
I play dark souls as a substitute for kingdom hearts tbh. I also like knights and monsters
Every mildly-complex game's community is shit tbh tbh tbh, I've been a Monster Hunter player for a while and the insane level of analysis people put into the thing is so fucking boring Jesus Christ it's a game about murdering the local fauna. The only thing I kinda agree with is the guide thing, not because of any moral high ground BS, but because most guides and wikis are made by brain dead idiots that make them a minefield of spoilers (E.g. "Trivia, This LVL1 MINION FROM TUTORIAL LEVEL's hand looks like the wrinkle in FINAL BOSS's left eye that he got when he betrayed you at UNCONCIEVABLE PLOT TWIST ISLAND and MURDERED YOUR LOVE INTEREST CHARACTER)
When I said guide I was refering more to watching a walthrough on youtube or looking up information on the wiki

Last edited:
If you want my advice don't play online, competition is one of the worst cancers in this planet.

>muh toxin

kill yourself faggot, the only people who use "toxic" to describe gaming communities are feminists like that laci green whore. Unironically kill yourself if you cant git gud at dank souls
toxic_masculinity.jpg