Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dark Souls is actually broken

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
There is a very easily exploitable glitch that allows you to use a boss's soul as many times as you want. You can get to level 710 in a few hours with it. JFL if you don't make your character as OP as possible. This game is a joke.

Demon's Souls had a similar glitch. You could dupe an item to 1000 in a matter of seconds. You could finish the game and get the last soul, move on to NG+ and dupe the soul to 1000 and maximize your soul level. You would end up with max soul level quite quickly if you were to do said glitch.

Demon's Souls had a similar glitch. You could dupe an item to 1000 in a matter of seconds. You could finish the game and get the last soul, move on to NG+ and dupe the soul to 1000 and maximize your soul level. You would end up with max soul level quite quickly if you were to do said glitch.
These glitches make the games utterly pointless. And besides, if you max your SL builds don't matter anymore cause you can use anything you want

I have only played bloodborne. I farm a bit but I don't like making my character OP because the game gets really boring

I have only played bloodborne. I farm a bit but I don't like making my character OP because the game gets really boring
The game is boring nonetheless. Block, doge, parry, block, doge, parry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back