Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dark triad people should get executed

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I fucking hate them so much they always care for themselves and don’t even care for their families

they are glitches in the matrix, the most pathetic and evil things in existence

I know a guy and he tells me he always pumps and dumps Woman and don’t care if they get pregnant, he is not Chad either

terrible terrible person and mostly are making a multiple broken families like meeks ( he didn’t protect his offsprings in any way)

Disgusting dark triad scum. They should all be lined up and shot tbh ded srs. Too bad many of our politicians and business mene are dark triad scum :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I know a guy and he tells me he always pumps and dumps Woman and don’t care if they get pregnant
He might not care, until he knocks one up and is rigged by the court system to be paying child support.

THEY SHOULD BE SENT IN BUCHENWALD (in minecraft)
He might not care, until he knocks one up and is rigged by the court system to be paying child support.
yep, the court system in the west (esp in USSA) will rape him to death kek :feelskek::feelskek:
Thats the biggest fear of MSTOWcels :feelskek:

Last edited:
Soyciety worships the dark triad

He doesn’t cuz he don’t have any money or belongings, he’s that pathetic

Yeah I hate them too. How dare they disrespect women? They owe them not only good orgasms, but also love and care and support! Why even live if a woman can't tame a darktriad chad? We must fight for the right of our women to be with whoever they want and not suffer any consequences! Let's teach darktriadmaxxers that women are people too! Maybe if some darktriadmaxxer beat my ass he would be more caring of women around him.

Last edited:
Disgusting dark triad scum. They should all be lined up and shot tbh ded srs. Too bad many of our politicians and business mene are dark triad scum :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
So many fucking psychopaths in politics and and workplace. Watching footage of Ted Bundy for my school project reminded my of how you can’t really trust anyone. With his face people presumed he was innocent because he “didn’t look like the type to kill somebody”. If he was some dark Indian guy nobody would have thought he was innocent nor would he have nearly as many female groupies.

You're the user with the dark triad father? If so, I see your point.

I can't help but hating many of them as well. Some can live their lives controlling their impulses to some extent, but most of the evil in the world is without a shadow of a doubt created by them.

Everyone should get executed*

If there weren't more dark triads in the world women would commit mass suicide

I fucking hate them so much they always care for themselves and don’t even care for their families

they are glitches in the matrix, the most pathetic and evil things in existence

I know a guy and he tells me he always pumps and dumps Woman and don’t care if they get pregnant, he is not Chad either

terrible terrible person and mostly are making a multiple broken families like meeks ( he didn’t protect his offsprings in any way)
What if I'm only high in machiavellianism, but bottom of the barrel in narcissism and psychopathy?

Our overlords (foids) will never allow this. They would rather execute all the good natured men leaving only dark triad ones, and when the world plummets into darkness because of all intelligent people dead they will blame patriarchy.

(Just in case a retard accuses me of foid worship, by referring to them as overlords I mean foids they literally rule over us men and everyone bends to their demands).

Have them lined up for execution my dear general

the only reason the government can't exterminate this kind of people is because the world is gynocentric and women love dark triad, these guys are victims of nothing and should all die
While we incels who are innocent and good must be killed really evil people are victims :feelsclown:

Humans are animals.

Have them lined up for execution my dear general
:feelsbaton::feelsYall:
What if I'm only high in machiavellianism, but bottom of the barrel in narcissism and psychopathy?
Depends on how much of a piece of shit you are
They would rather execute all the good natured men
Yes even good Chad’s
Being darktriad is based as fuck, they treat women like garbage :feelshaha:
Nah they don’t always do that, they do it as it works for their needs after that they never care

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back