Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Data] when men and women peak in SMV

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Men don’t peak at the same time as foids and this is obvious since they begin and end puberty a little later than foids. Women in their 20s tend to look the same as they did in their teenage years and don’t look older until their late 20s. Guys age into an older appearance in their early-mid 20s. I feel like men go through two/three extra puberties after finishing puberty at 16/17. The 2nd puberty ends at 21 and the third ends at 30.

While men are attracted to youth, women aren’t. In fact, looking too youthful decreases a man’s SMV while it increases women’s SMV.

Men peak in their late 20s. They have enough wealth and resources to support a family at that age and can attract women who settle and betabuxx but still can bang hot young foids too. Women in their late 20s are attracted to men in their late 20s but believe me teen girls and girls in their early 20s also have attraction to late20s men. While strength peaks at 25, at 29 you still have lots of strength and are still thin. Bone mass peaks at 30.

men don’t usually Norwood at 30. When you’re 30 you only have a 25% chance of norwooding. Most 30 year old men I meet have all their hair. And it’s really rare for a 30 year old man to have gray hair. In fact hair doesn’t get gray until much much later.

men, no matter how old they get, remain attracted to youth. Women always find men near their age the most attractive no matter how old the woman is. But in your late 20s, you can easily attract young SMV peak foids. Most young foids are attracted to late 20s men. I’ve seen it happen to late 20s men. They can attract teen foids, foids in their 20s and foids in their early-mid 30s. Men in their late 20s have perfect age for betabuxx and banging young SMV peak women. According to OkCupid, women in attractiveness at age 20 while one other study says women peak in SMV at 18. I also saw other studies saying women peak 21 or 23. According to this paper, women become most attractive to men at 16 and they stay at that peak throughout their young adult years.

another study shows that men receive the most attention from the dating pool in their late 20s.

Conclusion: women peak in SMV at age 16-24. Men’s SMV peak is in their late 20s

And men do peak physically in their late 20s. They don’t look old at that age. This is a man in his late 20s

True, holes peak in late teens to early 20s, while men peak in late 20s. The gap between holes and men is around 4 to 8 years.

True, holes peak in late teens to early 20s, while men peak in late 20s. The gap between holes and men is around 4-8 years.
Exactly. People here think men peak at the same time as foids but that’s bs.

Men peak in our 30s, but peaking as an incel doesn't mean shit.

Henry Cavill is 36

You only peak if you're chad

Can’t wait to hit second puberty and not be 5’4

Men look most masculine in their 30s and 40s but women don’t like men who look too masculine

Women in their 30s or more like masculine men

But hot young women in their prime prefer younger looking men

just wait til you are in your 30s bro and then you will start slaying

Teen theory is legit as never.Only the strong will embrace it the weak will cope

yeah I peak now but where is looksmatch loli who's also peaking? :waitwhat:

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @Joker @Mainländer @AlexanderTheGreat11 @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1

Men peak in our 30s, but peaking as an incel doesn't mean shit.

Henry Cavill is 36
Henry Cavill looked much better in his early 20s when he had a more youthful look.
7C7240A3 B697 4D8D 9F82 57577A5633C0

I don't know if the youth decreasing SMV thing is legit cuz pretty boys exist

at 18: Pretty boy chad
at 28: Mature chad

Aging is the worst for pretty boys. Look at prime Bieber compared to now
5BDF981E 37FE 4946 A020 616F0F916E48

Everyone peaks at skeletal maturity

Pretty boys attract only young girls. Men in their late 20s attract everyone
He’s still a Chad nowadays. But when he had less wrinkles and wasn’t norwooding , He was at his peak , Looked like a JB slayer
He was still chad as hell in late 20s
The agepill hit him hard tho he still lived x10000 way better than us
Bieber hasn’t aged like milk yet

I will never peak

When you’re 30 you only have a 25% chance of norwooding.

Shit, can I re-roll? I started balding at like 20. Even earlier tbh considering my Vegeta hairline.

When you’re 30 you only have a 25% chance of norwooding.

Shit, can I re-roll? I started balding at like 20. Even earlier tbh considering my Vegeta hairline.
I only norwooded a tiny bit and I’m 22

@Personalityinkwell 18 year old men only attract teenage girls. Men in their late 20s attract teens and women in their 20s. Women remain attracted to their own age no matter how old they are while men remain attracted to youth

@Personalityinkwell 18 year old men only attract teenage girls. Men in their late 20s attract teens and women in their 20s. Women remain attracted to their own age no matter how old they are while men remain attracted to youth

When girls find out how old a man is it turns them off

a hole peaks at 18 idc what anyone else says

lol @ dating a used up 25 yo hole

a hole peaks at 18 idc what anyone else says

lol @ dating a used up 25 yo hole
18 year olds>25 year olds because at 25 most women still are hot but a few might lose their youth. At 18 none of them lost their youth
You are correct. This is why liemaxxing on Tinder is prevalent
If there wasn’t a stigma against age gaps, 18 year old women would date a 29 year old man all day

As if attracting teen girls is a bad thing

As if attracting teen girls is a bad thing
but men in their late 20s can attract both teenage girls AND women in their 20s. 18 year old men can only attract teenagers

women don’t remain attracted to youth unlike men. Women always remain attracted to their own age

but men in their late 20s can attract both teenage girls AND women in their 20s. 18 year old men can only attract teenagers

women don’t remain attracted to youth unlike men. Women always remain attracted to their own age
There is a tinder experiment with a 15 yo chad

If women are attracted to men older than them, then they will never have a problem with 'the wall' or 'peaking', they will always have men available until they are like 70, when all the men start to die.

There is a tinder experiment with a 15 yo chad
Where?
If women are attracted to men older than them, then they will never have a problem with 'the wall' or 'peaking', they will always have men available until they are like 70, when all the men start to die.
Women hate the wall because it makes them look less hot

lmao like it matters. If you got Chad genes you're in a constant state of peaking.

giga-coping but whatever

meaningless anyway if 90%+ of men are considered garbage by women even in their peak

Brutal agepill
meaningless anyway if 90%+ of men are considered garbage by women even in their peak
Also this though to be fair
After that one FDS thread where so many foids admitted to only finding 1% (ONE FUCKING PERCENT) of men attractive, I've sort of given up on the whole "age peak" idea.

giga-coping but whatever

Most men do have a gf.
Brutal agepill

Also this though to be fair
After that one FDS thread where so many foids admitted to only finding 1% (ONE FUCKING PERCENT) of men attractive, I've sort of given up on the whole "age peak" idea.
Most men do get a gf

Foids could peak in their early 30s as well. But due to partyin, riding the Cocks of countless chads, no or little exercise (just for insta), no reasonable hobbies, eating shit food etc most foids peak already in their early 20s. Just goes rapidly downhill from there on.

Foids could peak in their early 30s as well. But due to partyin, riding the Cocks of countless chads, no or little exercise (just for insta), no reasonable hobbies, eating shit food etc most foids peak already in their early 20s. Just goes rapidly downhill from there on.
No foids would still hit the wall at age 30

Women peak at 14 - 17, after they reach 18 their looks go downhill. Even in their early 20s, you can see quite a big difference.