Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dated a girl for the first time in my life this year

novarem

novarem

Banned
-
100% - Congrats GrAY
Kind of a blog post but here goes:
I'm a 29 year old STEMcel. Lost all my friends in HS due to depression+mentalillness. Grew up in an abusive household(violent mother). Because of my upbringing, interacting with girls was difficult. Was a mostly a loner during uni. Almost no attention from women because I was fat (weighed 230lbs ). Also there were barely any women in my classes. After uni, I finally became a software engineer after years of NEETing back in 2022, got a gym membership, and lost a shitton of weight (now 175lbs). Dating apps weren't working so tried putting ads on discord and got nothing. Tried putting out 4chan ads and got nothing. Facebook:nothing. I put an ad out on reddit's r/r4r back in december 2023 and got a few women reach out to me.

I wound up setting up a gym date with a filipina girl. We didn't even exchange pics, she just asked me to show up to her gym and I just went out of desperation. When I saw her she was so unbelievably attractive. Literal stacy. I was akward but we talked a bit then departed. After a few more pricey dates(I didn't go 50/50), she immediately identified me as a virgin then friendzoned me. We talked over the phone for 5 months and we metup a few times to hangout (in the friendzone) before I got tired of the blueballs and asked her to block me. I genuinely liked talking to her. We actually really bonded. The problem was that she told me I just didn't have the confidence she was looking for which mas mostly due to me not having any experience with women. She had very little sympathy for my situation, but tbh, a *little* sympathy is a lot compared to the vast majority of women who would have had absolutely zero (0) sympathy for my situation. She was a really nice girl compared to the trash out there. She really started to change my opinion of women.

However, while I was in the friendzone,she revealed to me that she was actually trying to cheat on her boyfriend with me (if i wasn't so awkward). I found out her BF was in constant contact with her while we were dating.

In terms of our interactions,all we did was hug, hangout, and eat at resturants. She was in my room a few times too. If I wasn't so afraid to make physical contact and escalate things with her she'd probably be my GF right now. Last time i spoke to her she was talking to some 6ft2 dude she found on reddit (im 5ft7). The blackpill is so fucking real. If i was more attractive,and more confident, she would have definitely overlooked all my faults. Problem is that confidence usually comes from the positive reinforcement from being attactive. she was 5ft3 btw.

What I learned was that:
when a girl likes you, you dont have to try very hard.

If some of you EVER get a job and start dating don't be like me:
- Go 50/50 and don't spend significants money until you get sex
- DONT accept the friendzone (you'll just get blueballs)

Last edited:
Dnr, datehavers.is

I didn't have sex with her retard. TBH, getting a date with her in the first place was like winning a lottery ticket. I have no idea when a girl will agree to date me again.

Damn bro got a date before me
Brootallll:fuk:

I didn't have sex with her retard. TBH, getting a date with her in the first place was like winning a lottery ticket. I have no idea when a girl will agree to date me again.
errm acktually, I could've gotten sex but I didn't. I am incel like you guys.

@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo ??? :lul: :lul: :lul:

The problem was that she told me I just didn't have the confidence she was looking for which mas mostly due to me not having any experience with women
Personality hub

she'd probably be my GF right now
She was literally trying to cheat with you nigga. She was never going to be YOUR gf.

Brutal story, but mogs me for getting that far.

Lol, greycels ability to immidietaly get banned is glorious

:D ayo I'm blue now

Holding hands is banned here? Just asking :)

The absolute fucking state.......

@Biowaste Removal @Chudpreet @wereq @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Corvus @Puppeter @TBIcel @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Arnocel @based_meme @Mortis @WorthlessSlavicShit @edgelordcel @LesscoBlob @Made in Heaven @Pajeetsingh @Copexodius Maximus @RealSchizo @ElTruecel @Azaylias @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Adolf Hitler

I'm a 4channer from r9k.
i almost never use reddit dumbass.:feelswhat::feelswhat:

I'm a 29 year old STEMcel. Lost all my friends in HS due to depression+mentalillness. Grew up in an abusive household(violent mother). Because of my upbringing, interacting with girls was difficult. Was a mostly a loner during uni. Almost no attention from women because I was fat (weighed 230lbs ). Also there were barely any women in my classes. After uni, I finally became a software engineer after years of NEETing back in 2022, got a gym membership, and lost a shitton of weight (now 175lbs). Dating apps weren't working so tried putting ads on discord and got nothing. Tried putting out 4chan ads and got nothing. Facebook:nothing. I put an ad out on reddit's r/r4r back in december 2023 and got a few women reach out to me.

I wound up setting up a gym date with a filipina girl. We didn't even exchange pics, she just asked me to show up to her gym and I just went out of desperation. When I saw her she was so unbelievably attractive. Literal stacy. I was akward but we talked a bit then departed. After a few more pricey dates(I didn't go 50/50), she immediately identified me as a virgin then friendzoned me. We talked over the phone for 5 months and we metup a few times to hangout (in the friendzone) before I got tired of the blueballs and asked her to block me. I genuinely liked talking to her. We actually really bonded. The problem was that she told me I just didn't have the confidence she was looking for which mas mostly due to me not having any experience with women. She had very little sympathy for my situation, but tbh, a *little* sympathy is a lot compared to the vast majority of women who would have had absolutely zero (0) sympathy for my situation. She was a really nice girl compared to the trash out there. She really started to change my opinion of women.

However, while I was in the friendzone,she revealed to me that she was actually trying to cheat on her boyfriend with me (if i wasn't so awkward). I found out her BF was in constant contact with her while we were dating.

In terms of our interactions,all we did was hug, hangout, and eat at resturants. She was in my room a few times too. If I wasn't so afraid to make physical contact and escalate things with her she'd probably be my GF right now. Last time i spoke to her she was talking to some 6ft2 dude she found on reddit (im 5ft7). The blackpill is so fucking real. If i was more attractive,and more confident, she would have definitely overlooked all my faults. Problem is that confidence usually comes from the positive reinforcement from being attactive. she was 5ft3 btw.

What I learned was that:

Nigga was it you who put out 4chan ads holy shit...

They have a 4chan based dating app.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dnr kys fakecel

@Biowaste Removal @Chudpreet @wereq @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Corvus @Puppeter @TBIcel @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Arnocel @based_meme @Mortis @WorthlessSlavicShit @edgelordcel @LesscoBlob @Made in Heaven @Pajeetsingh @Copexodius Maximus @RealSchizo @ElTruecel @Azaylias @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Adolf Hitler
Kekfuel and he gone.

Make another section for sewer-tier threads like this or those ascension bragging posts.

He’s not 2024, look at his join date

I don't know why these faggots come here to brag:feelsseriously:

Make another section for sewer-tier threads like this or those ascension bragging posts.
Move this to the Lounge or Sewers

I'm a 29 year old STEMcel. Lost all my friends in HS due to depression+mentalillness. Grew up in an abusive household(violent mother). Because of my upbringing, interacting with girls was difficult. Was a mostly a loner during uni. Almost no attention from women because I was fat (weighed 230lbs ).
> cumskin nigger
> supposed "mental" "cel"
> fat "cel"
I wound up setting up a gym date with a filipina girl.
> Attractive enough to get set up with a woman and dating here
> Attractive enough to be able to cuck another nigger
She was in my room a few times too.
> Surely had sex
This nigger is tell that :lul: :lul: :lul:

He’s not 2024, look at his join date
But still, shows the overall state of the site.

Plus, he's been here for two years yet was still a GrAY, so he's basically an honorary 2024cel

What I learned was that:

Retard you were in the friendzone and you put her as a gf in title, enjoy your ban moron, besides you're not facially incel prlly.

Can i face rate?

Anyways atleast you enjoyed something, very weird foids jist communicate "im bored of u" instead they cheat. You were going to be used.

Simply interacting with women results in a ban these days?
Interacting with women who wanted to fuck you,but you were an autistic retard, without autism, will result in a ban. Work on yourself. And escape virginity.

Not always, but I do usually find them a bit sus.
A truecel would be rotting in this forum like us. I am talking about under 1000 post count, 100% fakecel trait

Not always, but I do usually find them a bit sus.
In my case i had this account at 2023, posted frequently at 2024.

I just started here, cuz looksmax.org sucks fucking monkey ass

based mods :feelsYall:
this faggot had no business here, he's already in a better position than the rest of us, no big loss for him that he got banned on a forum full of ugly virgin men

Just r*pe her, she will like it and think that you are confident (in GTA VI of course)

What I learned was that:
What you learned was one of the kinds of things we've been repeating here hundreds of times aka water is wet.

JFL @ this GrAYnigger finally having a "black pill awakening" for one little thing that's ironically obvious to many of us black pilled permavirgins.