Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dated a girl for the first time in my life this year

To be honest, he got cucked hard as shit. Undeserving ban

The absolute fucking state.......

@Biowaste Removal @Chudpreet @wereq @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Corvus @Puppeter @TBIcel @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Arnocel @based_meme @Mortis @WorthlessSlavicShit @edgelordcel @LesscoBlob @Made in Heaven @Pajeetsingh @Copexodius Maximus @RealSchizo @ElTruecel @Azaylias @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Adolf Hitler
That faggot joindatemogs me too, crazy.

nice ge got what he was asking for.

he is 5'7 and she wanted to fuck. yeah that matches what ive seen irl men that height with foids while im taller and alone. foids like assholes who are nice to them just enough. drama and the flappy tingles.

Kind of a blog post but here goes:
I'm a 29 year old STEMcel. Lost all my friends in HS due to depression+mentalillness. Grew up in an abusive household(violent mother). Because of my upbringing, interacting with girls was difficult. Was a mostly a loner during uni. Almost no attention from women because I was fat (weighed 230lbs ). Also there were barely any women in my classes. After uni, I finally became a software engineer after years of NEETing back in 2022, got a gym membership, and lost a shitton of weight (now 175lbs). Dating apps weren't working so tried putting ads on discord and got nothing. Tried putting out 4chan ads and got nothing. Facebook:nothing. I put an ad out on reddit's r/r4r back in december 2023 and got a few women reach out to me.

I wound up setting up a gym date with a filipina girl. We didn't even exchange pics, she just asked me to show up to her gym and I just went out of desperation. When I saw her she was so unbelievably attractive. Literal stacy. I was akward but we talked a bit then departed. After a few more pricey dates(I didn't go 50/50), she immediately identified me as a virgin then friendzoned me. We talked over the phone for 5 months and we metup a few times to hangout (in the friendzone) before I got tired of the blueballs and asked her to block me. I genuinely liked talking to her. We actually really bonded. The problem was that she told me I just didn't have the confidence she was looking for which mas mostly due to me not having any experience with women. She had very little sympathy for my situation, but tbh, a *little* sympathy is a lot compared to the vast majority of women who would have had absolutely zero (0) sympathy for my situation. She was a really nice girl compared to the trash out there. She really started to change my opinion of women.

However, while I was in the friendzone,she revealed to me that she was actually trying to cheat on her boyfriend with me (if i wasn't so awkward). I found out her BF was in constant contact with her while we were dating.

In terms of our interactions,all we did was hug, hangout, and eat at resturants. She was in my room a few times too. If I wasn't so afraid to make physical contact and escalate things with her she'd probably be my GF right now. Last time i spoke to her she was talking to some 6ft2 dude she found on reddit (im 5ft7). The blackpill is so fucking real. If i was more attractive,and more confident, she would have definitely overlooked all my faults. Problem is that confidence usually comes from the positive reinforcement from being attactive. she was 5ft3 btw.

What I learned was that:
when a girl likes you, you dont have to try very hard.

If some of you EVER get a job and start dating don't be like me:
- Go 50/50 and don't spend significants money until you get sex
- DONT accept the friendzone (you'll just get blueballs)
End it

Wait getting on dates can get u banned haha what about plenty of other members who posted about it on .org . Hmm

Wait getting on dates can get u banned haha what about plenty of other members who posted about it on .org . Hmm
But tbf he was a greycel who didn’t post much

Older users with very low post count are all fakecels
Not always, but I do usually find them a bit sus.
I think it's just an indicator of being high inhib caused by a terrible home life growing up. I can relate to this, and OP himself did say he was abused by his mother

I frequently start typing out responses but then think "eh, nobody cares about what i have to say" and delete my response before posting. Hence my low post count.

In my opinion, low post count cels are the truest truecels - they're too high inhib to even comment on a freaking incel forum. So just imagine how over it is for them irl.

Hod the american psycho day 4 by mandorinmorange dfoikox pre

The absolute fucking state.......
OP is certainly no higher than a low tier normie if they're 29 and been on a single date and though they mog me I don't exactly envy them.

This forum is just a cult now. A 29 year old guy talks to a girl, for the first time, and he’s a fakecel.

Incel = you’re a virgin (paid sex excluded). It’s that simple.

He didn’t have secks so I don’t think he should get bans until that happens.

But anyway you are a fucking retard for being a fatty for so long. WHY tf didn’t you do this years ago, you fucking dumbasss. Fucking fat ass you waited this long even thought it’s easy to lose weight.

You will probably ascended very soon anyway so atleast you get that now faggot.