Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Day 1 of my 90ish day Nofap experiment. (It ends midnight September 1st)

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I went on a morning walk and got honked at because I ran across the road without looking because there were 2 boxers chasing me like they're ready to attack. Half of my underwear also ended up showing when I got to the other side, so I had to pull my shorts up. When I told my dad about this, he scolded me for not taking the time to look left and right when I only had a split second to act. He told me that I should think about this ahead of time in the future. I think I will probably have to default to "attack mode" for every dog I spot that starts running towards me. I normally would not want to attack immediately because I know the dogs are somebody's pet, and they probably care about them like a family member, and in this case; I would've traumatized a little girl that came running up to the dogs after I was on the other side.

That's because of nofap. Dogs can sense it. :feelsjuice:

I havent been able to stop fapping for more than 3 days since Im 12

carry a weapon. good luck you'll probably fail nofap

Why are you posting this on day1?
It would be much more interesting on day90.

No fap makes you redpilled and think all the timw off LL and surgery

carry a weapon. good luck you'll probably fail nofap
I carry an aluminum walking stick because we had it, and it's a weapon I can carry around that won't get me in trouble for carrying around in public.

Why are you posting this on day1?
It would be much more interesting on day90.
Because I don't I think I will remember what happened in the beginning by the time the final day comes around. If you don't want me to post about it here every single day, I can write my thoughts down in a text file and then copy the text to make one big post with the entries from day 2-92.

Minute 55.Let me guess you already failed?

GL

Im on nofap from 1st june till 1st sept if i can make it

U already failed ??
Yeah. I stopped June 7th because I realized I didn't have a way to actually track changes if any to my height accurately.

I did 30 days of NoFap 3 years ago i will never forget the massive fountain of cum i shot all over my body and room

Yeah. I stopped June 7th because I realized I didn't have a way to actually track changes if any to my height accurately.
If nofap lead to growth in height then inceldom would be cured.