Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

day in the life of a incel

I

incel god

Banned
-
he looks in the mirror and says, i hate foids! he then goes to the mall and sees the hottest foid there, grabs her by the hair, she says, wtf are you doing? he then smashes her face through a store glass window her face is then messed up for life. he escapes before cops get there. in video game of course

Yes my morning routine is I brush my teeth, do not shower, and assault a femoid.

Yes my morning routine is I brush my teeth, do not shower, and assault a femoid.

I'm at a very low point in my life right now, I really think you should find some things to actually live for. I don't want anyone to go through what I'm going through.

No i wake up in my harem of 5 blonde swedish snowbunnies then i proceed to get some oral pleasure from bunny #3 while i drink some orange juice. Then i go outside and bully IT troons. I come home and dinner is ready, salmon with broccoli and some creamy sauce on a bed of rice from bunny #1. i go to sleep after a brutal 6some

I'm at a very low point in my life right now, I really think you should find some things to actually live for. I don't want anyone to go through what I'm going through.
I appreciate your concern, but I don't know what can really be done. I don't particularly care for any religion, nation, race, nor for my own legacy, nor reproduction, nor altruism...

Idk man what kind of thing-to-live-for should we be having? The most basic, biological one is denied to us. I can make one up but it will feel like cope. I've taken a read through the list before:

Regardless though, the material realities of age, illness, uncertainty, and inceldom haunt us all. We dont need go out and find those, they will come to us on their own. Such things are the inevitable horrors of this life. Horrors we did not undertake of our own free will, but we are subjected to them nonetheless.

I am being so doomerpilled here, but, Purpose is cope and Suffering is reality. This is the asymmetry of pain and pleasure. And in the end whether 100, 1,000, 10,000 years from now whatever legacy we left will be washed away.

I appreciate your concern, but I don't know what can really be done. I don't particularly care for any religion, nation, race, nor for my own legacy, nor reproduction, nor altruism...

Idk man what kind of thing-to-live-for should we be having? The most basic, biological one is denied to us. I can make one up but it will feel like cope. I've taken a read through the list before:

Regardless though, the material realities of age, illness, uncertainty, and inceldom haunt us all. We dont need go out and find those, they will come to us on their own. Such things are the inevitable horrors of this life. Horrors we did not undertake of our own free will, but we are subjected to them nonetheless.

I am being so doomerpilled here, but, Purpose is cope and Suffering is reality. This is the asymmetry of pain and pleasure. And in the end whether 100, 1,000, 10,000 years from now whatever legacy we left will be washed away.

Living comfortably was a goal you had once. But that takes ambition. There's a difference between "living comfortably" and "rotting."

Living comfortably was a goal you had once. But that takes ambition. There's a difference between "living comfortably" and "rotting."
Well yeah that's still the case. I have a full time job making 60k with promotions likely coming, so im doing ok for my age i guess. I could move out of my parent's if i really wanted, but no reason to waste money on rent or deal with roomates if i have no need to.

Im wageslaving and saving and investing so by the time i'm your age i can have my own house and a rental property when my parents die. But that's not a reason to live per se, that's me being terrified of future poverty and/or medical bankruptcy.

Otherwise im just chillin, playin vidya, getting high, and shitposting.

Well yeah that's still the case. I have a full time job making 60k with promotions likely coming, so im doing ok for my age i guess. I could move out of my parent's if i really wanted, but no reason to waste money on rent or deal with roomates if i have no need to.

Im wageslaving and saving and investing so by the time i'm your age i can have my own house and a rental property when my parents die. But that's not a reason to live per se, that's me being terrified of future poverty and/or medical bankruptcy.

Otherwise im just chillin, playin vidya, getting high, and shitposting.

Is it really wageslavery if you have a good job?

Actually it’s this:
Wakes up next to girlfriend
Gives her a morning fuck
Say I hate women
Go on internet
Say I hate females
Go to work where you fuck random co-worker in toilet
Say I hate females
Say I love Elliot Rodger
Go home and hit girlfriend
Make her give you a bj
Have second girlfriend come by
Have threesome while saying you hate females
Take a picture with your gf and tell her she has to lean in
Beat a child to near death
Fuck a random slut you met in a cafe
Post a bit on .is
Go to sleep after fucking girlfriend number 3 a few times
Average incel life :incel:

Is it really wageslavery if you have a good job?
Yeah just cause im a house nigger instead of a field nigger that doesnt make me not a slave

Im still spending half my waking hours miserable dealing with normies who make 3x as much as me bitching about their health insurance and payroll and company travel and hiring paperwork and shit. I work government HR so i have to navigate 2 layers of bullshit in every interaction i have.

It's a "good" job because it's stable and i can work from home most days and the pay isnt complete shit, but im still getting moneymogged by people who do less work, and it's stressful and not really what i enjoy, but im in golden handcuffs rn until i get my promotions and can transfer to something different.

Yeah just cause im a house nigger instead of a field nigger that doesnt make me not a slave

Im still spending half my waking hours miserable dealing with normies who make 3x as much as me bitching about their health insurance and payroll and company travel and hiring paperwork and shit. I work government HR so i have to navigate 2 layers of bullshit in every interaction i have.

It's a "good" job because it's stable and i can work from home most days and the pay isnt complete shit, but im still getting moneymogged by people who do less work, and it's stressful and not really what i enjoy, but im in golden handcuffs rn until i get my promotions and can transfer to something different.

Until you get your promotions.