Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dbdr posted a new video, time to watch it while smoking on the terrace

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I feel comfy right now.

There's a jumpscare in it too.

There's a jumpscare in it too.
Yeah when he yells jfl. He lifemogs me but i relate to the entire cucked shit that happens to him. People talking over you and not listening to what you say since you are a low value failed man.

dbdr got boring quick tbh

rehab room is only bp youtuber i can watch but that fucker stopped weekly uploading

Yeah when he yells jfl. He lifemogs me but i relate to the entire cucked shit that happens to him. People talking over you and not listening to what you say since you are a low value failed man.
It was like getting a glimpse into his mental health, he did it in another recent video too.

It was like getting a glimpse into his mental health, he did it in another recent video too.
Yeah. My entire childhood ive been ignored by people.i considered my friends. They would talk over me, even tell me to straight up go away when they were talking about something important.