Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DDLCcels GTFIH

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
You will never experience this. Your favorite Doki will never be able to climb through a portal and join you in this wretched 3D existence.
IMG 2324

This image makes me think heavily. If only.

I played the "game" for the first time last week and finished it. It was a really good commentary on Dating sims and Japanese VNs.
When Monika at the end talks about how the girls were meant to love you not matter what, etc. That's how I feel alot of times when playing "real eastern VNs.

I'm not sure if any of the girls are waifu material, as the game was too satirical and had too much meta-commentary to be considered a true dating sim. That said, I though Natsuki was the best girl.

Fulldive VR, my friend. Just wait for the singularity to come and invent fulldive.

That is a weird way of spelling Monika...
:feelsokman:

I personally thought that Monika had no personality because she was supposed to be the author/narrator meta-commentating over the entire VN. She's not even that cute tbh.

:feelsokman:

I personally thought that Monika had no personality because she was supposed to be the author/narrator meta-commentating over the entire VN. She's not even that cute tbh.

Well, you can argue that with every character given that this whole metafiction is to mock cliche VN's. Also the heresy =/...

I played the "game" for the first time last week and finished it. It was a really good commentary on Dating sims and Japanese VNs.
When Monika at the end talks about how the girls were meant to love you not matter what, etc. That's how I feel alot of times when playing "real eastern VNs.

I'm not sure if any of the girls are waifu material, as the game was too satirical and had too much meta-commentary to be considered a true dating sim. That said, I though Natsuki was the best girl.
I liked Natsuki the best also. I disagree that none of the girls are waifu material, I would put a ring on any of them if I was able to. The game has been on my mind for months and when I saw the image I posted, it made everything 10000x worse. Doubt I'll ever get over it.

I liked Natsuki the best also. I disagree that none of the girls are waifu material, I would put a ring on any of them if I was able to. The game has been on my mind for months and when I saw the image I posted, it made everything 10000x worse. Doubt I'll ever get over it.
I don't mean to spite this game as I enjoyed it, but there's way better girls in way better dating sims tbh.

I don't mean to spite this game as I enjoyed it, but there's way better girls in way better dating sims tbh.
Got any recommendations? I need some distractions and some new waifus might be enough to clear my mind of Natsuki

Got any recommendations? I need some distractions and some new waifus might be enough to clear my mind of Natsuki
Grisaia no Kajitsu is my favorite VN. A few top tier girls in there, with Sakaki being by far the best. :heart:

I enjoyed Majikoi as well. Momoyo and Kazuko best girls.

Katawa Shoujo is another western VN like DDLC that is actually good. Tons of people have KS waifus.

Another clasic starter VN is Saya no Uta, but I don't find it to be a waifu game, but its an interesting story nonetheless.

The persona games have high tier waifu potential, with additional decent RPG gameplay. Makoto and Naoto are high tier girls from those games.

Grisaia no Kajitsu is my favorite VN. A few top tier girls in there, with Sakaki being by far the best. :heart:

I enjoyed Majikoi as well. Momoyo and Kazuko best girls.

Katawa Shoujo is another western VN like DDLC that is actually good. Tons of people have KS waifus.

Another clasic starter VN is Saya no Uta, but I don't find it to be a waifu game, but its an interesting story nonetheless.

The persona games have high tier waifu potential, with additional decent RPG gameplay. Makoto and Naoto are high tier girls from those games.
Awesome man, thanks for the suggestions. Are these games free to play?

Awesome man, thanks for the suggestions. Are these games free to play?
Katawa shoujo is.

For Grisaia, pirate the fan translations, it's much better than the (((Sekai Project))) version. You can buy it on Steam if you really want to though.

I know I got Saya and Majikoi for free but I probably pirated that too.

For the persona games, I paid for all of them. They retail like most Sony games.

Katawa shoujo is.

For Grisaia, pirate the fan translations, it's much better than the (((Sekai Project))) version. You can buy it on Steam if you really want to though.

I know I got Saya and Majikoi for free but I probably pirated that too.

For the persona games, I paid for all of them. They retail like most Sony games.
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll check them out today.
Burn all weebcels
:feelsmega:

DDL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DDL may refer to:

Technology
  • Data definition language or data description language, relating to databases
  • Description Definition Language, part of the MPEG-7 standard
  • Device Description Language, related to field devices for process and factory automation
  • Direct download link, hyperlink for file download
  • Dolby Digital Live, real-time audio compression
  • Drop-down list, graphical user interface control element
  • An acronym for the Australian light destroyer project
Social Sciences
  • Data-driven learning, an approach to learning foreign languages
Other
  • Daniel Day-Lewis, Academy Award winning English/Irish actor
  • Den Danske Landinspektørforening, the Danish Association of Chartered Surveyors
  • Det Danske Luftfartselskab, Danish airline
  • Dulce de leche, a milk-based syrup
  • Dutch Defence League, a Dutch offshoot of the English Defence League

This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DDL.