Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dealing with suicidal thoughts

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
How to deal with suicidal thoughts? It came back again, hard. Copes are not as effective as they once were. :feelsrope:
I'm on the verge of another mental breakdown, I don't want to deal with it:cryfeels:

Have a reply :incel:

go to the gym

Go to ER (in video game)

i'm sorry i can't take it anymore

How to deal with suicidal thoughts? It came back again, hard. Copes are not as effective as they once were. :feelsrope:
I'm on the verge of another mental breakdown, I don't want to deal with it:cryfeels:
You have to focus on fixing your issues, a lot. Dedicate time to them.

I got some bad ideas my head

Go eat rice to feel bettER

Don't kill yourself, that's what they want.

I'm going through some similar brocel, every shit that happens is already a trigger for me to blow my head off... we'll see how far this goes

I'm going through some similar brocel, every shit that happens is already a trigger for me to blow my head off... we'll see how far this goes
What helps me is thinking in geological terms...

Life is already temporary and fragile...

Anyone could easily die from just a simple fall.

We are fragile.

Life is already. Short.

The church of the subgenius has a saying:

"If you think things are bad now stick around and see just how much worse it can get." (Or something like that)

Think of. Life like a torture you must endure. Consider it a test of you're willpower.

Cenobites me!

What helps me is thinking in geological terms...

Life is already temporary and fragile...

Anyone could easily die from just a simple fall.

We are fragile.

Life is already. Short.

The church of the subgenius has a saying:

"If you think things are bad now stick around and see just how much worse it can get." (Or something like that)

Think of. Life like a torture you must endure. Consider it a test of you're willpower.

Cenobites me!
I admire your way of thinking brocel, the problem is that I can't understand... why so much suffering in our lives? and all this for what? to die in the end like real garbage? I feel so much hate inside, it's killing me with each passing day.

I admire your way of thinking brocel, the problem is that I can't understand... why so much suffering in our lives? and all this for what? to die in the end like real garbage? I feel so much hate inside, it's killing me with each passing day.
The answer is in nature.

Ie: real life, true reality...

In the woods life is brutal and short for most animals... Wild dogs die fast. The turn over is frantic!

It's only "suffering" because you can think about it. It's plain old boring "daily reality" to animals. Sometimes you feast, but most of the time you starve.

Only from a human perspective is life horrible. And that's because we have been disconnected from reality.

You deal with them by acting on them

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.
Re: i dont see the point in living anymore
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182604918Friday, January 29, 2016 1:09 AM CST
"@shego can't pm you" Yes. Very good then. Sheogorath does not genuinely care about your psychological-distress. He/she is merely concerned with appeasing some sort of potential guilt that may arise if you successfully commit suicide. We cannot "help" you in the manner that you seek. If you truly desire to commit suicide, I would recommend doing so on your own whim. Our responses are limited in range and are nothing more than advice. That is the nature of Internet interaction among individuals.
Re: i don't have the will to live anymore LOL
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869340Monday, February 01, 2016 9:46 PM CST
Then do so as you please. It is the fault of depressed individuals for suffering from their "chronic" condition. The environment is neither positive nor negative. Suicide will end your suffering quite easily.

You need to cycle your copes as well. If you always use the same ones they'll lose effect. Try new copes and some exercise.

The answer is in nature.

Ie: real life, true reality...

In the woods life is brutal and short for most animals... Wild dogs die fast. The turn over is frantic!

It's only "suffering" because you can think about it. It's plain old boring "daily reality" to animals. Sometimes you feast, but most of the time you starve.

Only from a human perspective is life horrible. And that's because we have been disconnected from reality.
I think too much about my problems brocel, I try not to think but it's inevitable because the world always makes a point of remembering how fucked up things are. I would like to be less rational, the example of animals are great, but unfortunately we can't leave our nature aside.