Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear normies in relationships: she's not yours, it's just your turn

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Do you really think she loves you? Do you really think she's not going to leave you as soon as she finds a more attractive partner? Seriously, are you that stupid? The ONLY reason why she hasn't left your ass is because her Chad friend is still not interested in her. And she's trying to leave you, she really is. While you buy her flowers and gifts, she fantasizes about that attractive coworker that she sees everyday. While you're planning about marrying her, she's sending pics to dozens of male friends on her phone. While you're probably a virgin cause she doesn't let you fuck her, she's fucked another three dudes before you. You know I'm right. All you have to do is check her phone. Obviously you won't do it due to "mu privacy and trust" shit. Bullshit. You don't do it cause you're afraid of what you'll find. You're afraid to break your bubble. You know that if she broke up with you, she'd find a better bf in a few days while you will remain single for years. That's why you have to agree with literally everything she says. That's why you have to swallow hard every time you see her hugging and kissing her male friends. Because deep down you know it. Go on, tell me I'm crazy. But deep down you know I'm right.

Do you really think she loves you? Do you really think she's not going to leave you as soon as she finds a more attractive partner? Seriously, are you that stupid? The ONLY reason why she hasn't left your ass is because her Chad friend is still not interested in her. And she's trying to leave you, she really is. While you buy her flowers and gifts, she fantasizes about that attractive coworker that she sees everyday. While you're planning about marrying her, she's sending pics to dozens of male friends on her phone. While you're probably a virgin cause she doesn't let you fuck her, she's fucked another three dudes before you. You know I'm right. All you have to do is check her phone. Obviously you won't do it due to "mu privacy and trust" shit. Bullshit. You don't do it cause you're afraid of what you'll find. You're afraid to break your bubble. You know that if she broke up with you, she'd find a better bf in a few days while you will remain single for years. That's why you have to agree with literally everything she says. That's why you have to swallow hard every time you see her hugging and kissing her male friends. Because deep down you know it. Go on, tell me I'm crazy. But deep down you know I'm right.

sui fuel thread

If you still have hope for ascension, this what waits you

You will always keep the bench warm for the next hot guy. Keeping the hole moist.

Of course they know it. Why do you think they call us names when we point that out to them?
B-But virginity is in mind brooo

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

PAST IS PAST HONEY :dab::dab::dab::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
> he and his wife both white
> daughter comes out black

normie: she's probably mine...

That's your average normie IQ. They're so high on the blue pill that they can't see what's in front of them.

Last edited:
Of course they know it. Why do you think they call us names when we point that out to them?

> he and his wife both white
> daughter comes out black

normie: she's probably mine...

That's your average normie IQ. They're so high on the blue pill that they can't see what's in front of them.
You can read comments too.Sadly society became soyciety

Toobad

Nah bro I'm alpha af and hold frame.

Cope thread ngl

Most male normies know this anyway, it's the incels in denial who are late into the game who get attached and obsessed too fast.

Well it's conditional

normies / NT s / Retards or watever the fuck you wanna call them

Are Betabux in Denial , Thinking that she loves him for him and not for what he can do for her

( status and Money )

JFL at being so Delusional in 2021

Sexhaver problems don’t bother me

Truth is, a foid loving you means little to nothing. It could be a lie (most likely), but even assuming it's true, it can change overnight for no reason just like all their emotions. @epillepsy and @Atavistic Autist understand this aspect of women very well; women have lots of emotional lability, astronomical if cluster B.

Truth is, a foid loving you means little to nothing. It could be a lie (most likely), but even assuming it's true, it can change overnight for no reason just like all their emotions. @epillepsy and @Atavistic Autist understand this aspect of women very well; women have lots of emotional lability, astronomical if cluster B.

they aren't capable of love, which is a stable emotion that requires self-sacrifice, which they are constitutionally unable to do by instincts.
mothers don't even love their children, which is the love that's always brought up in their defense. if you look up stats of very young children being murdered, nearly all of it is done by the children's mothers.

Women don't have the emotional depth to cry. Crying is for them simply a physical reaction like sneezing.