Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dear wizards.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Dear Wizardcels. How do you cope with the fact that you're 30 years old or more and yet you've never experienced something normies as young as 12 experience on a daily basis?

I'm 27 years old, I have absolutely no chance of ascension, ever. I'll become a wizard, then a sage and eventually a great sage.

I wonder what powers I'll get tho.

Hello, I was born in the year 1991.

You just have to accept the fact that your phenotype is genetic trash - but your mind is strong.

I hate foids, and I hate the way foids dictate how "cool" a male is during his youth. As soon as people hit marrying age, and money starts becoming more important than looks - you realize how shallow people were in their youth.

I'm 31, and I have never even kissed a foid. Meanwhile, I go on Facebook and see my classmates from high school on their second and third kids.

It never began for me. Crazy divorced parents, fucked up childhood, did not get laid in high school, did not get laid in college, I get bullied by foids at work - it seems like I'm destined to go ER in Minecraft.

I cope by just worshiping Mammon and by writing my memoirs. :feelsmage:

Cope

Hello, I was born in the year 1991.

You just have to accept the fact that your phenotype is genetic trash - but your mind is strong.

I hate foids, and I hate the way foids dictate how "cool" a male is during his youth. As soon as people hit marrying age, and money starts becoming more important than looks - you realize how shallow people were in their youth.

I'm 31, and I have never even kissed a foid. Meanwhile, I go on Facebook and see my classmates from high school on their second and third kids.

It never began for me. Crazy divorced parents, fucked up childhood, did not get laid in high school, did not get laid in college, I get bullied by foids at work - it seems like I'm destined to go ER in Minecraft.

I cope by just worshiping Mammon and by writing my memoirs. :feelsmage:
:feelscry: :feelscry::feelscry: