Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The samcrow effect

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
If you ever watch Sons of Anerchy. Then you know a couple things. You know what Samcrow is. And you know a shit load of people tend to die in the series. And in a weird way I saw it happen at my old job at lowes with me being the very few people not fired. And I see it here were so many people get banned. Infact 30 seconds from when I started this thread, the "new lost soul" was already banned. Kinda like how Azula from avatar mass banishes people from fire nation. And I cant help but feel as if I was living the samcrow experience here. Seeing alot of people getting banned deos give me that feeling that who isnt fit here wont last long. Better yet it makes me feel like a guard at a death row facility. But who wittnesses all this shit go down. And I may not be that high on top of here. But I do kinda feel like I got 10 years older despite being here only a little over a year. And I kinda wonder what else will happen here. Its been a good time and I think itll still he a good time. But if you have a simuler experience. Id kinda wanna know about it.