Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DebateITS

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateITS/comments/1afb3mh/men_and_women_can_never_be_equal/

I love owning the fuck out of dubble digit IQ ITtards that don't even possess basic reading comprehension. It's like talking to a brick wall but I'd lie if I said that it isn't a great way to blow off some steam.

There's actually been 2 occasions where I totally blackpilled normtards once we took it to discord.
Work

Ta6oyc

Last edited:
ye debating can be fun tbh

You're trying to debate on reddit out of all places lol

maybe im autistic but getting in arguments online makes me rage in real life sometimes i have to try to avoid doing it

It's true, men did grant women rights and it was a huge mistake

maybe im autistic but getting in arguments online makes me rage in real life sometimes i have to try to avoid doing it
It also makes me rage sometimes, especially when they miss the point painfully but that allows me to blow off some steam.

every debate sub gets taken down or ruined because low iq femoids need help from their simps to overcome their mental handicaps when arguing with men

You're trying to debate on reddit out of all places lol
You have a better chance of convincing a brick wall to turn into jello than to convince a redditor to change their mind.

lol u gonna get banned

Read some of the replies of people in that comment section fuck Redditors are retard actual subhuman IQ arguing through emotion

It's pointless because men gave women the right to be superior to men. The entire premise is based on "if". Well, powerful men are cucks as any group in power is. I was just watching some prostitute on Soft White Underbelly talk about her billionaire boyfriends and how they got bored having so much power.

We can't be equal because women are treated with silk gloves in most matters and men are treated much harsher anyway.

Of course women understand equality much differently, for them its about getting free money and opportunities they never deserved, with no added responsibilities

IT retards are useless to debate they are old and delusional milennials. They also live under a rock and fail to realize the BP is mainstream on tiktok and it is you can see them legit spewing similar things we do

That sub wont last long. I guarantee it. Soyddit admins will nuke it like r/allpillsdebate or any other sub where incels have a platform to defend their views.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back