Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Decided im not going to bother shaving / tidying my beard anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Im going to go full hobo scraggly beard, if foids are so repulsed by me than no point even trying to keep up appearances.

Also gave up on my diet , munching on chocolate while typing this. :dab:

Im going to go full hobo scraggly beard, if foids are so repulsed by me than no point even trying to keep up appearances.

Based, keep beardmaxxing but dont give up on diet. Looking fat makes you even more ultra depressed even if it has nothing to do with foids this is comming from an ex-fatcel

Based, keep beardmaxxing but dont give up on diet. Looking fat makes you even more ultra depressed even if it has nothing to do with foids this is comming from an ex-fatcel

i used to be fat before and lost it all still had 0 success because i have a fucked eye area and no chin ( hence beard frauding )

being thin wont help me if i have shit genetics, 0 reason to keep starving myself

It's going to get annoying after some time having long facial hair tbh
Maybe think of getting some scissors and an electric razor?
I understand that shaving is really tedious and uncomfortable to do but the more hair the more inconvenience imo.
One day isn't going to change much tbh enjoy

cope the slightest bit of junk food can ruin everything
How? Just don't overdo eating junk food and get vegetables and fruits in the next meal you can and you can make up for slacking on nutrition imo.

sugar ruins everything also
You can just eat vegeatbles and any food with lack of sugar or carbohydrates at the next meal then tbh
Eating chocolate during one day doesn't mean much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back