Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Define what a woman is

Pre-programmed machines meant to pleasure Chad and extract his seed. Basically just walking talking fuck toys for some piece of shit Chad, that's what women are

A miserable little pile of fesikh!

the n word of the world

Hypergamous Hive mind toilets who are super superficial their commands are eat, drink, sleep and get fucked by Chad

A defective man devoid of a penis, sympathy, empathy and compassion.

Pre-programmed machines meant to pleasure Chad and extract his seed. Basically just walking talking fuck toys for some piece of shit Chad, that's what women are

Typically, XX. Double absence of intellect.

When the People in Charge of Your Health Don't Know Basic Biology...​

Yes.

I have no idea anymore lol

My Commentary:

Therapy

I think it's easier to define what isn't a woman and work backwards. This bowl of cereal I'm eating isn't a woman. My shoe isn't a woman. This human with a penis isn't a woman. Not that hard really.

The little cough in the room after he asks them to define what a woman is, is something straight out of a movie or TV show :feelshaha:

a collection of holes accompanied by smug contempt, arrogance and disrespect :feelsUgh: (only in GTAV of course :feelstastyman:)

I am honestly at a point where I cannot define what a woman is either. I never had female friends or relationships with women so I dont know how they act or what they intrinsically are. I am not going to lie there was a time where I saw a tranny on instagram and I thought it was a woman until someone on the comment section told me it was trans. The lines are getting so blurry to the point where I really dont know what a woman is. I think being an incel made the line really blurry for me. I honestly wish I knew what a woman was. I simply cannot answer that question anymore,

An adult female human being.

Chad’s toys, nothing more to be said.

Creature from the depths of Hell

:feelsdevil:

A variety of definitions jfl..

They were afraid as shit to give an answer bc they knew that today you can’t answer that question without a shitstorm on twitter no matter what your answer will be like

parasites by design that extract resources from usefull Man and Have fun with Handsome Man

Bleeding holes.

unintelligent, vapid creatures.
unable to think logically, only can use emotions
a vile scourge
traitors and totally soulless. hiveminded
lives only to chase chad dick. incapable of invention or ingenuity
a cretin that would lust over a nignog or a literal serial killer before a rocket scientist
the biggest reason why empires fall
low iq, sociopathic, solipsical vermin pieces of fucking shit

Last edited:
They're the birthing units that humans use for reproduction and occasionally for sexual gratification. When the birthing units reach their end of service they are used as caregivers, janitorial work, cooking, and cleaning.

unintelligent, vapid creatures.
unable to think logically, only can use emotions
a vile scourge
traitors and totally soulless. hiveminded
lives only to chase chad dick. incapable of invention or ingenuity
a cretin that would lust over a nignog or a literal serial killer before a rocket scientist
the biggest reason why empires fall
low iq, sociopathic, solipsical vermin pieces of fucking shit
Accurate description of @SocialzERo

A woman is definitely not @FamilyGuy1999 @Broly @incelerated @Ray @proudweeb @Cope_Time @kanyepilled @Ritalincel @svgmn1 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
right, I'm not a woman

@FamilyGuy1999 is not too but he thinks he is a woman

a vile, manipulative, sociopathic whore