Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Deformed guy goes to college party.

People are literally laughing at him. I wish I was as bluepilled as him.

((("we all have the same opportunities")))

He's not that bad compared to some people who have been burned or shot in the face. Mason Verger from "Hannibal" is a fictional character but I don't doubt that there are actually people out there who look like him.

Image result for hannibal mason verger

Saint supremecel

This is rage fuel too brocel. Seeing all those girls looking up to that chad lite and basically begging to suck his cock on camera makes me want to buy a rope again.

This is the first(and only) time that I will say this:

face>height

Bluepilled truecel

American university culture sickens me.

Surely hes not an inkwell with his nice and positive attitude. Hes not a womb to tomb like onecooldude :)

What the hell was he thinking?

I didn't watch the video but it's over for meltyfacecels. Also he's probably bluepilled. He should post here.

This is rage fuel too brocel. Seeing all those girls looking up to that chad lite and basically begging to suck his cock on camera makes me want to buy a rope again.

His looksmatch tinder profile:

Must be over 6. Have a perfect jawline. And be loaded.This goddess won't accept any less.

1000 matches daily.

It's his personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

at that point the foids get sjw status from hanging out with and possibly fucking him, just like the stacy that is the gf of that disabled retard that we saw a couple months earlier

OMG western is sui fuel for incels!!!