Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggot calls virgins “self pitying fucks” and victim blames them

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-

Faggots like this will never understand how privileged they are in life to be talking down to lonely men. Imagine insulting and belittling someone for having less than you do? These pieces of shit need to stop being moral fags and just ronnie mcnutt themselves already.

I don't care about a normie's opinion

faggots should be burner aliv

Would he dare to say that to a fat female ?

Why can't these disgusting bitchbloods just leave guys like us alone?

And as always, my question to them is this: If your lives were really that great, why would you feel the need to target guys like us online?

the most ancient IT response to incels

And as always, my question to them is this: If your lives were really that great, why would you feel the need to target guys like us online?

You already know the answer.

Don't listen to Blue-pilled normies and retards, and never take dating advice from these people.

Just a bunch of cucks that got lucky and ascended early on in life, and since they’re happy and content they choose to put incels down. Chads don’t waste their time focusing on incels or talking about them whatsoever

I cannot take someone named as " SkaredCrow " seriously, this dum fuck is probably an attention seeking faggot mongrel and will probably will make an account here in few years, with his first post titled " How i was wrong about Blackpill"

And then some people apparently wonder why virgins, even homosexual ones, are more scared to come out as virging than to come out as homos:

And that was from 2015. Imagine where it is now after "incel" completely replaced "virgin" as the go-to insult used on any man someone, especially some woman, dislikes.

View attachment 1132378

Would he dare to say that to a fat female ?
He would never dare tell that to ugly females, fat females, minorities with lower incomes and living standards than whites, or absolutely any other group that is being shat on by society but has leftists supporting it. Double-faced fucks like this need to keep up appearances of being empathetic of course, so they will say all the correct things when it comes to groups they are supposed to support, but towards us, all of those facades disappear.

Easy:feelsjuice::

Just a bunch of cucks that got lucky and ascended early on in life, and since they’re happy and content they choose to put incels down. Chads don’t waste their time focusing on incels or talking about them whatsoever
:yes::yes::yes:

lmao 'for the wrong reasons'

I went up to my door recently and tried opening it for THE WRONG REASONS. I opened it with EVIL WRONGTHINK in my mind. so it didn't open

must I repent to the Lord for my incorrect private thoughts? must I go to confession in church?

orrrr maybe I can open doors, so it doesn't matter whether I have wicked anti-feminist thoughts while opening them

eventually it doesn't matter to them whether the door opens or not, just that you don't believe that it should open. these retards are like 'plz socialize more!' then want people to be perpetually anxious about their inner thoughts and desires. 'plz interact with foids more!' then whining about #BelieveWomen and how every interaction is probably rape and should lead to arrest. they have no intention of giving anyone decent advice, as long as their precious foids are never in question

and why do they need to guard these foids from any scrutiny? perhaps bc most feminist foids are ugly, fat, drunk freaks

And then some people apparently wonder why virgins, even homosexual ones, are more scared to come out as virging than to come out as homos:

And that was from 2015. Imagine where it is now after "incel" completely replaced "virgin" as the go-to insult used on any man someone, especially some woman, dislikes.
Fucking brutal, when even the LGBTQ+ community, one of the most protected communities, are afraid to admit that they are a virgin: If they did, they would receive tons of support & be told "it's not your fault blah blah blah" etc.
He would never dare tell that to ugly females, fat females, minorities with lower incomes and living standards than whites, or absolutely any other group that is being shat on by society but has leftists supporting it.
These groups aren't even shit on by society at all, due to having the support of the mainstream left, they are effectively a protected class from any kinds of criticism or disdain of sorts.
Double-faced fucks like this need to keep up appearances of being empathetic of course, so they will say all the correct things when it comes to groups they are supposed to support, but towards us, all of those facades disappear.
It's social hypocrisy, sort of the whole "boots on the other foot" kind of thing.
Easy:feelsjuice::

I was about to reference that kek.

Imagine insulting and belittling someone for having less than you do?
Seeing someone using their position of privilege to laugh at me is one of the things that makes me angry the most.

Another retarded normie

You are not entitled to feel sorry for yourself
Shit, now we can't even hate how difficult our lives are lest it offend our feminist and soy overlords.

Shit, now we can't even hate how difficult our lives are lest it offend our feminist and soy overlords.
First we aren’t entitled to sex, then a girlfriend, and now us feeling sorry for ourselves which is separate from women entirely. Who is making up these rules and do they honestly expect us to follow them? :feelskek:

First we aren’t entitled to sex, then a girlfriend, and now us feeling sorry for ourselves which is separate from women entirely. Who is making up these rules and do they honestly expect us to follow them? :feelskek:
It was never about protecting women. It has always been about putting sub 5 men in their place. It gives these freaks a power trip.

Faggots like this will never understand how privileged they are in life to be talking down to lonely men. Imagine insulting and belittling someone for having less than you do? These pieces of shit need to stop being moral fags and just ronnie mcnutt themselves already.
I thought sex isn't important. When men are unable to have sex, women say that sex is not important. When females complain that chads aren't giving them sex, it automatically becomes important

I thought sex isn't important. When men are unable to have sex, women say that sex is not important. When females complain that chads aren't giving them sex, it automatically becomes important
Envy, self-pity and insecurity are only bad qualities if you're an ugly man. Everybody else can vent about their sex life without being called a demonic rapist.