Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Degeneracy? yeah fuck that

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I'm high like as a kite. And it feels so gooood. I'm soo happy mang. Fuck everything.

Fellow incels just throw that degeneracy bullshit outta window and do chems.

Last edited:
what did he mean by this
What did he mean by this? ARe you fucking kidding me?

Just feel that dopamine rush bro. you won't want anything else.

I'm not encouraging drugs blah blah blah. Fuck that. What a beautiful cope. Get fucked mate.

I'm high like as a kite. And it feels so gooood. I'm soo happy mang. Fuck everything.

Fellow incels just throw that degeneracy bullshit outta window and do chems.
Loser

oh really huh. When did you get laid last time eh? Loser jfl. We're all losers here.
This is what we're meant to do. This the closest thing to feeling like a chad. Being on the tippity top of the mountain.
You know I really wish I could resist posting here when Im like this but you people just must know.

Last edited:
oh really huh. When did you get laid last time eh? Loser jfl. We're all losers here.
This is what we're meant to do. This the closest thing to feeling like a chad. Being on the tippity top of the mountain.
You know I really wish I could resist posting here when Im like this but you people just must know.
Druggie loser

What are you going to do when you no longer have acces to those "chems"?

Respect to OP. Drugs are the best cope and if you become addicted that is the only thing you think about i.e. forget about your problems.

I'm not telling that to myself; I'm telling that to you.
You and most of the people here doesn't understand that it's cope just like any other that makes you feel better about the situation you're in.
I just don't all of you virtue signaling pricks here. "oh i'm straight edge I'm better than all of you degenerates"

We're all the same here.

Doing drugs doesn't make you a degenerate; it makes you a normie. The Chads and Stacies I knew in high school got drunk and high all the time and thought themselves cool or bad ass. I like degenerates and perverts and the sacrilegious. Getting high by yourself in your room doesn't make you one.

Doing drugs doesn't make you a degenerate; it makes you a normie. The Chads and Stacies I knew in high school got drunk and high all the time and thought themselves cool or bad ass. I like degenerates and perverts and the sacrilegious. Getting high by yourself in your room doesn't make you one.
what

That's not the point I'm trying to make here bruv.

The point of this post is that getting high or drunk ain't wrong. It's just a cope.

A lot of people here are against it calling it a "degeneracy" and what not and it's just hypocritical.