Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Degrade this foid that rejected me

C

cowboyplasma

Greycel
Her instagram profile
this was the easiest way i could think of showing you this fucking degenerate. Even though i hate her I still think she’s pretty, and everyone at our high school loves her. i don’t even go anymore and i still hear about her, not sure why she’s so fucking stuck up.

:feelsYall:This will be fun

TOPKEK it's over for this whore

r. i don’t even go anymore and i still hear about her, not sure why she’s so fucking stuck up.

Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Yes, the negligent 12-year-old Shannon would often leave her "goal sheet" at home. This was a sheet intended to be document a child's day at school and home. Shannon was always given a pass for this, but other youth were not. The group psychologist referred to Shannon as "honey" and "sweetie" each day. Special treatment for privileged White femoids.

Again, the anxious Shannon:

View attachment 520976

(Movie theatre)

View attachment 520978

View attachment 520979

View attachment 520981

View attachment 520983

(Skating)

Yes, the "anxious" girl who received priority over the anxious boy was able to entertain herself with public "skating" and movie theatres.

View attachment 520985

Strange. Playing "hide and seek" with boys at a local amusement park yet unwilling to chat with an anxious therapy youth? Interesting.

Note that we met in early August. Telling!

Today is the anniversary of my discharge from group therapy eight years ago! Such a lovely occasion!

Revived again.

jfl bro got rejected by a tarot bitch

Lol inhib af lol

56b.jpeg

She's average at best

lets see If she rejects me

are you retarded

Average and tarot, invisible to me, maybe she should be to everyone.

She looks like a bitch.

She likes baby niggers?

Bro! You got lucky she rejected you!

She wrestles on the high school team? lol shes a whore lmfao all you do is sit on men in practice

She wrestles on the high school team? lol shes a whore lmfao all you do is sit on men in practice
She was a state qualifier in the women’s division and she fucking brags about it like that means something

She was a state qualifier in the women’s division and she fucking brags about it like that means something
a state qualifier for womens wrestling is basically everyone since theres so little of them you have to win like 1 match to qualify for guys you have to win like 4-5

a state qualifier for womens wrestling is basically everyone since theres so little of them you have to win like 1 match to qualify for guys you have to win like 4-5
I wrestled the year they added it so i heard you had to win 3-4 but it’s all women so obviously it’s easier :feelsclown:

I wrestled the year they added it so i heard you had to win 3-4 but it’s all women so obviously it’s easier :feelsclown:
is that why you liked this foid because you wrestled on the team together?

All of u are Chad and fakecel in replies

she looks like the kind of foid who murdere- i mean *aborted* at least 3 babies and has been in one gangbang at the very least.

you have to be made to have wanted that dude.she looks batshit fucking insane and even for white foids there are a million girls a million times better then her kek.

did anyone do anythng

Her instagram profile
this was the easiest way i could think of showing you this fucking degenerate. Even though i hate her I still think she’s pretty, and everyone at our high school loves her. i don’t even go anymore and i still hear about her, not sure why she’s so fucking stuck up.
Truecel trait: sub 50 followers on instagram and most of them are bots
I uninstalled that app after getting lifemogged by my classmates on it left and right

Art hoe with greasy hair. Daddy issues 100%. Probably let chads fuck her from age 14, and now has massive beef curtains. Kek.

Nose piercing :feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'd be careful with this one OP. People have done this before. Some lurker will probably message her and if she makes you, you've just gotten yourself doxxed.

Bug eyes, tons of fakeup, big head and massive forehead, generic whore septum piercing

You raging over being rejected by this whore shows how bitch made you are

also JFL at "incels" still asking foids out.

Attachments

• 6D1F229B-3ADE-40A0-BA8E-BE60D911380A.jpeg
    6D1F229B-3ADE-40A0-BA8E-BE60D911380A.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 16
Her instagram profile
She an average looking liberal witchcraft doing foid[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Her type is an example of why the USA has been destroyed [/UWSL]

Her instagram profile
becky and white

no incel gets anywhere near this witch

its chad cockaroo onry