Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Demote immediately this Chad user& fakecel BummerDummer

Well you're on a site for "misogynists" which reddit, your home, would find full of edgelords because saying anything negative about women = edgy.
I dont use reddit, I dislike reddit to the point where some users that keep bringing reddit stuff in here get ignored.
beside , my definition of an edgelord is some young millennial guy trying hard to darktriadmaxx which is not typical of the expected regular timid incel.

Last edited:
I bet his emo girly hair gets all the foids wet.:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Sweet, another circlejerk drama thread.

You've put enough stats and information about yourself already. Some sick criminal could put out a false report and you'd have an APB out on you. They'd let the police do the heavy lifting, while eavesdropping on police radio chatter. It's a scary world out there, buddy boyo, and the booty warrior is gon come after you.
Tbh. Even I feel as if I've put way too much information about myself on here. I'd be paranoid as fuck if I were Bummer.

Tbh. Even I feel as if I've put way too much information about myself on here. I'd be paranoid as fuck if I were Bummer.
Image 2020 12 09 222437 png410371

You live in slav nigga land
Otherwise some shady 300 IQ mastermind who lurks this forum on a daily would figure out my identity and location based on the posts I made in the time span of 1 year then brutally ruin my life when everything was going so sweet

Otherwise some shady 300 IQ mastermind who lurks this forum on a daily would figure out my identity and location based on the posts I made in the time span of 1 year then brutally ruin my life when everything was going so sweet
Trust me, you may believe you currently have nothing to lose; however, once whatever minuscule amount of freedom you may gets infringed upon, it's night-and-day. I and the entire forum—for that matter—aren't entirely invincible. I don't want to fear-monger the forum BUT there are definitely risks, whether you're aware of it or not. It might sound ludicrous, you know, the idea that posting here may impose some ramifications in the near-future. While this may be true, it's not out of the realm of possibility, nor is it entirely implausible. We live in a clown world after all.