Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Denied service by noodlewhore bartender

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
This is an old story from the summer of 2019.

l [UWSL]was 19 years old and wanted to drink. I, a young ricecel (3/10, 5’9 gymcel) had a currycel (3/10, fat) friend who wanted that as well. I’m no longer friends with this dumbass, but at the time we were hanging out together all the time.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]One weekend, we decided to travel to Canada because we were already over the age limit there. We arrived in Vancouver and went out the first night.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]There, we saw two bartenders. One chadlite (6’1, 7.5/10) and one noodlewhore (6/10). I wanted to order a drink so went up to the noodlewhore, trying to chat up with her a little bit as well. She gave me a weird look and didn’t serve me for some reason. Same for my curry friend. I got suspicious and carefully observed her movement for a little bit, and realized she basically refused serving pretty much all the asian men but served all the white chads and high tier normies with a smile. She was also flirting with the chadlite colleague. She was discrimination against her own race while essentially indicating that her legs are wide open to white chads.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I was filled with rage and left the bar without the currycel. I was so angry that I couldn’t sleep that night. This event was probably the biggest in helping me getting blackpilled. Now I despise noodlewhores relentlessly.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Noodles, I have no words.

I hate noodlewhores :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Worst ugly race of women on average race traitor i have no words for this fkn whores :feelsaww:

I would have shouted and asked what her fucking problem was, literally ignoring a customer, entitled cunts.

Worst ugly race of women on average race traitor i have no words for this fkn whores :feelsaww:
Noodlewhores discriminate against their own race and still get protection in the name of feminism, while ricecels are lonely and depressed.

I would have shouted and asked what her fucking problem was, literally ignoring a customer, entitled cunts.

Then I would’ve gotten trespassing and hate speech charge because Canada.

Bartenders will blackpill you hard. They are chads and Stacies who refuse to be subservient to incels.

Bartenders will blackpill you hard. They are chads and Stacies who refuse to be subservient to incels.
I never tip bartenders.

Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors ever

l [UWSL]was 19 years old and wanted to drink. I, a young ricecel (3/10, 5’9 gymcel) had a currycel (3/10, fat) friend who wanted that as well. I’m no longer friends with this dumbass, but at the time we were hanging out together all the time.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]One weekend, we decided to travel to Canada because we were already over the age limit there. We arrived in Vancouver and went out the first night.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]There, we saw two bartenders. One chadlite (6’1, 7.5/10) and one noodlewhore (6/10). I wanted to order a drink so went up to the noodlewhore, trying to chat up with her a little bit as well. She gave me a weird look and didn’t serve me for some reason. Same for my curry friend. I got suspicious and carefully observed her movement for a little bit, and realized she basically refused serving pretty much all the asian men but served all the white chads and high tier normies with a smile. She was also flirting with the chadlite colleague. She was discrimination against her own race while essentially indicating that her legs are wide open to white chads.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I was filled with rage and left the bar without the currycel. I was so angry that I couldn’t sleep that night. This event was probably the biggest in helping me getting blackpilled. Now I despise noodlewhores relentlessly.[/UWSL]
Were you being confident? Were you on your purpose? I don't think you had the correct posture

Attachments

• 0BCFBA61-EA43-4FE2-B648-701B0DC68096.jpeg
    0BCFBA61-EA43-4FE2-B648-701B0DC68096.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
There is some out-group bias they have, I know so many noodlewhores with an exclusive White fetish. I know Noodle Stacies that stayed virgins until their late 20's early 30's I met online that waited because there were no White men around. They are horribly racist against their own race, I am sure many probably just saw a White man on TV once and decided never to open her legs to her own race and wait for the Whiteman.

In the West they only go for White Chad's and White Chadlite's.

If you're a ricebrother the best you can do is just go to the Far East and take a wife there, your SMV is lower than most White men but at least a lot of them still prefer ricebrothers. That or install TanTan where you even find White toilets that love Asian men.

If you're a ricebrother the best you can do is just go to the Far East and take a wife there, your SMV is lower than most White men but at least a lot of them still prefer ricebrothers. That or install TanTan where you even find White toilets that love Asian men.

Yeah, I think I'm moving to Thailand or Bali when feasible. Things are cheaper and women have better attitudes over there.

You should have accused her of being racist and made a scene on the spot. You missed an opportunity to get her fired. You could have also grabbed a tit and honked it to get her attention :feelsaww:

They working there because they ruin their family name and clan disowned by them that's why they acting like that. Don't let that shit get into you

In Vancouver currys have a reputation for being bad tippers

Shallow women need to be arrested by the law.

leave a bad review

That's part of the :blackpill: it affects more than your sex life, it affects how foids treat you in your daily life too.

I remember I went for some Chinese food and the waitress didn't offer me any service whatsoever and never refilled my tea. Meanwhile she flirts with Tyrone the entire time and is all smiles and excellent service for him. :feelsseriously:

What about rices
better reputation than curry. missed the part in your post where you said you were asian. I thought you were both currycels.

do you remember the name of the place?

I hope you didn't tip him

do you remember the name of the place?
I don't wanna be too explicit, but it was the basement bar right by Samesun Hostel where we stayed on Granville Street.

That's part of the :blackpill: it affects more than your sex life, it affects how foids treat you in your daily life too.

I remember I went for some Chinese food and the waitress didn't offer me any service whatsoever and never refilled my tea. Meanwhile she flirts with Tyrone the entire time and is all smiles and excellent service for him. :feelsseriously:
Pure blackpill moment especially if you are a rice yourself. Blackpill has answers for every situation like that.

They working there because they ruin their family name and clan disowned by them that's why they acting like that.
Yeah, at least here in America, if you were from a half decent Asian family, your family will most likely pay for your education and will discourage you from working for some shady night entertainment business. The fact that she was wageslaving at a bar suggests that she might actually have been disowned by her family.

You should have accused her of being racist and made a scene on the spot. You missed an opportunity to get her fired. You could have also grabbed a tit and honked it to get her attention :feelsaww:
Fucking based

RIcecel accusing a noodlewhore of being a racist. Why would you think that that would've gotten her fired? She was flirting with her chadlite colleagues so they definitely would've testifies against me. Probably tresspassed me and kicked me out. I won't even get in to the grabbing part.