Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Descent into Insanity

anarchistragnarson

anarchistragnarson

As above, so below.
my thirst for blood is becoming unwavering.
my cold rage wells in the back of my skull.
everyone underestimates me.
everyone belittles me, and pursues filth like swine while i just get stepped on. they drink from a golden chalice, and are blessed with fortunes like kings and queens. these pigs. these animals.
wretched fucking cows. im a friendless loser and the pain of rejection and isolation and ritual humiliation paired with growing addiction has made me insane.
im banging my head against walls until i bleed and screaming like a pathic bitch and no one cares. my heart lusts for violence. my own mother looks at me in disgust. rotting little puppies and kittens make me a sweet syrup to pour over my breakfast. with this wound, i may never heal, my heart has morphed into cold iron.
my rage is a fire which will never be sated, or understood. my only hope is to escape and live in the woods, or slowly deteriorate into insanity living with civilization.

Strong first post, GrAY

Nigga thinks he's me