Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Describe what a 10/10 Stacy is to you...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Curious on your description but here's mine...

1) Must be at least 5'9 and look either middle Eastern or White or Asian or White/Asian mix. Skin tone not too dark.

2) Must have long hair. I don't care if it's straight, curly or wavy.

3) must be athletic. Body of a Greek goddess

4) must have high level combat skills

5) must be extremely loyal to me and ready to sacrifice their life for me

6) must have IQ of at least 120. Must be able to be interesting to talk to and hold good conversation.

7) must be good looking with little to no makeup on

8) must be at least a decent cook

9) must eat a lot. As I love to watch a woman eat.

10) must be sexually aggressive.

I know this woman only exists in fantasy and is unrealistic. But hey... Women love to have unrealistic expectations of men so why not give em the taste of their own medicine?

Heck... A woman's unrealistic fantasy list probably is way longer than my list... Lol

C cup firm perky boobs

5'5-5'7

Long black hair down to lower back

Lots of back dimples and those dimples right above the ass cheeks you can see if you do doggy style

Top tier housewife material

Doesn't complain about any sexual act and takes it like a good little whore

Doesn't complain about anything else either

Perfect face perfect body.

Inb4 cucktears uses this thread to prove he all have "high standards"

nice ass, not too much but just a good amount of ass. Small breasts, and she has to have a personality. Must be around 5'6 - 5'8. Short hair but not that short, color doesn't matter.

Natalie alyn lind
Natalie Alyn Lind 1
NatalieAlynLindVeronicaBeardPresentationiMeUpugRqsKl

This bitch
Vtdu6cty6dxx

Makes me want to go ER for being born a incel every time I look at her

Emily Lynne, I'd do anything for her if she told me to kill you all just for a chance at smelling her hair I would do it in a heart beat.

A 10/10 woman would be one that likes me... Preferably asian ofc

6) must have IQ of at least 120. Must be able to be interesting to talk to and hold good conversation.

I realize you're setting your standards deliberately high, but don't go searching in your imagination, now.

stuck up blonde slut

Feminine (not over 5'8, 130), hot face, round medium tits and ass, slim waist, wide hips, and either white or latina.

In reality, I'd take a girl that's not obese

This is the pic of the girl I actually loved. She completely destroyed my life. She's the reason why I became a misogynist and a femoid hater. She's the reason why I am here. Thank you so much.
But still, she'll always be a 10/10 for me.
images

Well any Stacy can only be rated up to 9/10 max until she can prove she is still a virgin, but what is the point when every Stacy will get dicked by 14 years of age anyway.

This is the pic of the girl I actually loved. She completely destroyed my life. She's the reason why I became a misogynist and a femoid hater. She's the reason why I am here. Thank you so much.
But still, she'll always be a 10/10 for me.
images
What did she do.

Chin too pointy even for a female
FWHR too high
Eyes too far apart
Most likely looks like shit without fakeup

You only want because of her body
Idc about these aspie theories. She turns me on

What did she do.
I loved her,she knew that very well. When she came to me, she was suffering from some cardiac disorder as she said. Her selfish parents were living in the other city and she was alone,broken and helpless. I helped her in all possible ways I could. Stayed with her 24/7. I was so madly into her that I screwed my own career thinking that my career isn't bigger than her life. Then, one day she disappeared and never came back. I spent about 3 years in extreme depression,agony and pain. She didn't even care about it. I know she is alive because the picture I posted here was uploaded on her twitter page over a year after she had abandoned me. I was doing everything to reach her, but she never fucking cared. At last, she actually came back on that site we've first met about a month ago, not to reply to my messages but to delete her page so that I can never contact her again. I can see that every femoid is like that. They're all selfish,heartless,soulless,characterless and worthless organisms who don't deserve anything . I realize that the biggest fault of my personality is that I have been very selfless person who is helpful to everyone, and everybody took advantage of it. I have been extremely stupid to help femoids, but it'll never happen again. I hate them to death now and if I had the power I would eliminate all the femoids from Earth.
EDIT: I found out about her reality when I saw several normies, Chads and Tyrones commenting on her picture, talking about how nice it was to spend a night with her. She had made her twitter and facebook private so that I cannot reach her.

Last edited:
I lover her,she knew that very well. When she came to me, she was suffering from some cardiac disorder as she said. Her selfish parents were living in the other city and she was alone,broken and helpless. I helped her in all possible ways I could. Stayed with her 24/7. I was so madly into her that I screwed my own career thinking that my career isn't bigger than her life. Then, one day she disappeared and never came back. I spent about 3 years in extreme depression,agony and pain. She didn't even care about it. I know she is alive because the picture I posted here was uploaded on her twitter page Ober a year after she had abandoned me. I was doing everything to reach her, but she never fucking cared. At last, she actually came back on that site we've first met about a month ago, not to reply to my messages but to delete her page. I can see that every femoid is like that. They're all selfish,heartless,soulless,characterless and worthless organisms who don't deserve anything . I realize that the biggest fault of my personality is that I have been very selfless person who is helpful to everyone, and everybody took advantage of it. I have been extremely stupid to help femoids, but it'll never happen again. I hate them to death now and if I had the power I would eliminate all the femoids from Earth.
Ragefuel. I hope she gets her comeuppance but unfortunately karma is a constantly malfunctioning machine. As the lower class we have to seek out our own way of justice because its just us.

Ragefuel. I hope she gets her comeuppance but unfortunately karma is a constantly malfunctioning machine. As the lower class we have to seek out our own way of justice because its just us.
Karma is a bitch. Never worked for me. I think Karma is also meant solely for Chads and femoids. Someday I'll go ER and take my revenge from the society. All because of malfunctioning of Karma.

i don't have a list, ideally i'd like a cute redhead girl with a nice personality, but whatever never gonna happen
mWa1xW1.jpg

only standard I have is don't be fat, that already cuts out about 50% of the female population nowdays, saying you aren't into fat women apparently makes you entitled nowdays as a man.

That's why I don't even want to bother trying to date, females know they can not make any effort and still get dozens of guys hitting them up

I realize you're setting your standards deliberately high, but don't go searching in your imagination, now.

I wonder how many percentage of the female population my unrealistic standards eliminated? Lol

To put it simple when you look at her without makeup you cant find anything weird/ugly about her. When you look at her she oozes come fuck me.

1- Face
2- Big tits
3- hourglass body
4- above average ass

This is higher than any stacies out there. Stacies are usually a good looking face on a female.

Some of these girls have perfect bodies but they would look better with pale skin, I don't like tanned girls

Attachments

• 4w1d.gif
    4w1d.gif
    352.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 793full-sierra-skye-(i).jpg
    793full-sierra-skye-(i).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 796829296adad0781f28994132c45305.jpg
    796829296adad0781f28994132c45305.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 91
  • fc862aa2ddd87af2f686e4429329239b--suit-shop-beautiful-models.jpg
    fc862aa2ddd87af2f686e4429329239b--suit-shop-beautiful-models.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 102
  • la-modelo-con-el-rostro-mas-perfecto-n4.jpg
    la-modelo-con-el-rostro-mas-perfecto-n4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 86f42f45e0d50afa2fc022b70b18a6be--curvy-body-inspiration-fitness-inspiration.jpg
    86f42f45e0d50afa2fc022b70b18a6be--curvy-body-inspiration-fitness-inspiration.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 96
  • CoZbwVLWIAADpKF.jpg
    CoZbwVLWIAADpKF.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 95384da0ffcc450be0cfd4a55eab7ddb.jpg
    95384da0ffcc450be0cfd4a55eab7ddb.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 110
  • anne.jpg
    anne.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 88
  • anne_hathaway.jpg
    anne_hathaway.jpg