Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Old Jewish evil toilet Senator Dianne Feinstein is finally dead at the age of 90, may she burn in a furnace in a concentration camp in Hades

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I finally have something to smile about - not only as an American goym, but also a Californian goym!

Dianne Feinstein (the actual pronunciation of her Jewish name is like “Frankenstein”, sometimes the media will change it to “steen”, which is actually a Swedish surname) was an evil kike.

Dianne Feinstein was born in the city of San Francisco in the year 1933. She grew up in a rich Jewish family, and went on to enter politics - eventually becoming San Francisco’s first foid Mayor. That was during the 1970’s when the decline of San Francisco began to pick up momentum, and faggots and degenerates flocked to the city at an even higher rate.

Dianne Feinstein oversaw San Francisco become an overpriced Chinese-invaded sanctuary city. Dianne Feinstein became a Senator in 1992, and in those 31 years she did nothing except hurt the taxpayers of California with her horrible policies on: illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, crime, education, and housing.

Dianne Feinstein was so arrogant that she did not notice that her driver - was a Chinese spy.

Thank goodness Dianne Feinstein is gone - I would gloat about it at my job, but I work around a bunch of Jews and they would probably swallow their tongues if they heard me laughing about the passing of Dianne Feinstein.

View: https://youtu.be/Er6U4bcJaQc?si=yMgWkPPQjI0vJpWd

new opp pack, rest in piss

God hates kikes, kikes die, God laughs

Awesome, rest in piss. Death to America

Dianne Feinstein probably had a body count of 37 when she died, the 1960’s were a busy time for her.

Last year that nasty whore Queen Elizabeth II finally croaked, this year Dianne Feinstein finally died - but it’s not enough, still remain sharp and alert brocels!

It’s a small victory, but just knowing that old evil Jewish toad is gone will give me just enough joy to cope.

Women are terrible leaders and should be banned from politics. Also the democrats are stupid for dragging a corpse like her around, just like ruth ginsburg, Biden. They are fucking themselves over when it matters the most.

Last edited:
Women are terrible leaders and should be banned from politics. Also the democrats are stupid for dragging a corpse like her around, just like ruth ginsburg, Biden. They are fucking themselves over when it matters the most.
Kamala Harris and Senator Dianne Feinstein

Not so lifefuel when she lived 90 fucking years and in power too

she lived til 90 and enjoyed majority of her life gaining status and fortune.
we, on the other hand, won't get to 53 before dying of diabetes.

Good point GrAYcel

brutal truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back