Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dick size is what ultimately decides your fate

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
Whether you are a 6’3 moneymaxxed Chad or a 5’2 curry balding janitor, the dick pill decides everyone’s fate. The dick pill usually only applies to marriage and long term relationships however, as if you’re just a womanizing Chad you probably won’t have to worry about this. But when it comes to keeping a foid, the dick pill really presents itself. The prominence of dicks and the glorification of big dicks is rampant within western society. When a foid thinks of having sex with her ideal man she usually imagines him to be handsome, tall, the usual. But one major factor is dick size, look around on any social media. Foids post shit on tik tok saying shit like “I know it’s small” or “small dick energy”. This clearly shows that foids draw a correlation in their head, small dick = undesirable. The problem with the dick pill is that it’s a silent killer. It does affect sub 5’s and normies in the short term as they are the ones who will get denied sex off the bat or simply laughed out of the bedroom. Chad on the other hand will not experience this as a foid will most likely just try her best to ignore it. Chad will think he is safe but eventually the resentment will accumulate.

Foids are hypergamus and thus they want the best they can get. It’s a proven fact that the majority of foids prefers a larger dick as basic common sense, along with medical studies will tell you. So when a foid does decide to settle down with a Chad or even an above average looking guy, she’ll often seek to find a guy who’s got maximum appeal to both herself as well as her peers. This is where the dick pill really comes into play as foids will spend hours talking about their bfs and their dick sizes as well as the quality of the sex. If a foid has friends who get good quality sex or have boyfriends with above average members she will consciously or subconsciously compare those to her bf. It’s sort of like if you had to eat prison food and everyone else was eating pizza and you all got into a group and talked about your experiences. That’s a how a foid feels.

I once knew this guy who lived in the same area as me. Bro was a total Chad, strong jawline, perfect teeth, hunter eyes, dark hair, eyebrows, etc. Now this guy had fucked many foids from where I lived and it became a huge rumor that he had a small dick. To make a long story short, after that rumor became prominent he ended up betabuxxing for some Becky who had already had kids. Which ultimately is what led me to posting this.

I know retards in this thread are gonna disagree, because they think woman will orgasm from sex even if you have a micropenis, as long as you look like Chico.

Here are my sources btw:

I will never get a foid to even hold my hand or hug me in a formal way, how does my dick size matters if I'll never get a chance to show it to a toilet? :feelshaha: :feelsclown:

I will never get a foid to even hold my hand or hug me in a formal way, how does my dick size matters if I'll never get a chance to show it to a toilet? :feelshaha: :feelsclown:
The point of my post was to illustrate that it’s 1000% over, as even Chads are not immune to the dick pill. In the case of incels it QUITE LITERALLY never began.

Well we don't really care about dick, cos most here are being phased out of the dating game even before it comes to the point where dick size really matters

i always try to not think about dick size since it's the last thing you need to worry about but i end up remembering that i have a small dick and won't satisfy a woman no matter what i do.

Well we don't really care about dick, cos most here are being phased out of the dating game even before it comes to the point where dick size really matters
I’m basically just saying that the dick pill is the final nail in the coffin for incels essentially. Kind of a pessimistic post tho ig

All foids want to be filled up and have their insides rearranged by big masculine penises, so yeah i agree that the dickpill is true, if you have a small dick it is 100% over because you will never be able to satisfy and hold down a foid

Bro was a total Chad, strong jawline, perfect teeth, hunter eyes, dark hair, eyebrows, etc. Now this guy had fucked many foids from where I lived and it became a huge rumor that he had a small dick. To make a long story short, after that rumor became prominent he ended up betabuxxing for some Becky who had already had kids. Which ultimately is what led me to posting this.
Can't he just move to a different city where no one knows him and continue slaying roasties?

Doesn’t matter for an incel though

All foids want to be filled up and have their insides rearranged by big masculine penises, so yeah i agree that the dickpill is true, if you have a small dick it is 100% over because you will never be able to satisfy and hold down a foid
That was my whole point

Can't he just move to a different city where no one knows him and continue slaying roasties?
He could theoretically, but then that just proves my point if he does.

There was a study that concluded that facial attractiveness is what makes women cum meaning that a chad with an average or even a below average dick will make women cum harder than a non chad with a big dick.
I once knew this guy who lived in the same area as me. Bro was a total Chad, strong jawline, perfect teeth, hunter eyes, dark hair, eyebrows, etc. Now this guy had fucked many foids from where I lived and it became a huge rumor that he had a small dick. To make a long story short, after that rumor became prominent he ended up betabuxxing for some Becky who had already had kids. Which ultimately is what led me to posting this.
They were just seething because he pumped and dumped them.

Having a small dick makes me sad tbh when it pops into my head. For normalfags its bad for self esteem, for a incel its toxic.

I used to think like you OP until my giga Chad childhood best friend (who always bragged about his sexual prowess and monsterous 10 incher) had his dumb broad wife cheat on him and destroy their marriage around the 10 year mark, which is to say about the common length of time relationships last these days before the woman gets bored or greedy (gold digger) and ends it to move on to someone new and exciting and or also collect as much of her ex Chad’s cash in the divorce settlement as she can.

The red pillers are right in that the only way to keep a bitch with you forever willingly is to forever hold frame and never let her catch you slipping over a long period of time as she will notice your weakness and growing dependency on her without letting you know that she knows and she will become disgusted by you and plan your relationship’s downfall.

Cock size doesn’t matter as much as good facial bones and holding frame all throughout the relationship.

Cock size literally only matters insomuch as you have a normal sized one that is around 5 inches limp but can expand a little bit longer and wider for fucky and sucky which is to say you’re packing just enough meat to satisfy the average woman.

For as many size queens there are that say they love getting plowed by the 10 inch Coke can dong there are an equal or greater amount of women who complain about the pain of it and not wanting to have to walk bow legged for days after the fact.

Also the BBC or BWC’s of the world fall flat with women if the guy is a one pump chump or has ED and can’t rise to the occasion.

Last edited:
There was a study that concluded that facial attractiveness is what makes women cum meaning that a chad with an average or even a below average dick will make women cum harder than a non chad with a big dick.

They were just seething because he pumped and dumped them.
What study?

Whether you are a 6’3 moneymaxxed Chad or a 5’2 curry balding janitor, the dick pill decides everyone’s fate. The dick pill usually only applies to marriage and long term relationships however, as if you’re just a womanizing Chad you probably won’t have to worry about this. But when it comes to keeping a foid, the dick pill really presents itself. The prominence of dicks and the glorification of big dicks is rampant within western society. When a foid thinks of having sex with her ideal man she usually imagines him to be handsome, tall, the usual. But one major factor is dick size, look around on any social media. Foids post shit on tik tok saying shit like “I know it’s small” or “small dick energy”. This clearly shows that foids draw a correlation in their head, small dick = undesirable. The problem with the dick pill is that it’s a silent killer. It does affect sub 5’s and normies in the short term as they are the ones who will get denied sex off the bat or simply laughed out of the bedroom. Chad on the other hand will not experience this as a foid will most likely just try her best to ignore it. Chad will think he is safe but eventually the resentment will accumulate.

Foids are hypergamus and thus they want the best they can get. It’s a proven fact that the majority of foids prefers a larger dick as basic common sense, along with medical studies will tell you. So when a foid does decide to settle down with a Chad or even an above average looking guy, she’ll often seek to find a guy who’s got maximum appeal to both herself as well as her peers. This is where the dick pill really comes into play as foids will spend hours talking about their bfs and their dick sizes as well as the quality of the sex. If a foid has friends who get good quality sex or have boyfriends with above average members she will consciously or subconsciously compare those to her bf. It’s sort of like if you had to eat prison food and everyone else was eating pizza and you all got into a group and talked about your experiences. That’s a how a foid feels.

I know retards in this thread are gonna disagree, because they think woman will orgasm from sex even if you have a micropenis, as long as you look like Chico.

Here are my sources btw:

Sadly, I believe this to be mostly true (but not the 10 incher bullshit, that's not necessary). You have made a good post. However, it is important to note, that when cultural and religious mechanisms are working very well, this Dickpill matters much less. When these things are failing a big dick male can easily be chated on by his wife or girlfriend for another man who mogs in a different way. And that way can be anything the foid wants at that moment and even change from day to day, month to month etc. The further back in time the more stable the foid mindset is regarding dicksize and the more reasonable. Many Muslim men have their tiny dicks but their women locked nonetheless, I see it riding around on my scooter here. Even ugly dark skinned ones, if they have money, their dicksize don't seem to count for shit. Their culture and religion is still working.

Today however, in the post modern Western world, you are absolutely correct. It does matter. And if you have other deficits to boot, (lack of good facial features, lack of money etc) then the chances of it all going into the "rejected for life" pot are increased exponentially. There are no substitutes for a failing culture, no big dick can win.

And remember kids anything under an 8 is considered small foids are used to being railed by 11 inch plastic dildos.

Also girth is cope, I'm almost 6 inches wide but 5 non bone pressed and always get called small

Nothing your dick can do to help your face

Dickpill is the most brutal pill I always said that, because if you have the perfect body and genetics but a small dick... It's over.

The good news is you can dickmaxxing so there's some hope if your dick is what making you an Intel.

why are u guys saying dick doesn't matter to an incel? if my dick was big i would have much more self esteem, talking to girls , would be so much easier. I would easily exchange height and face for a big dick, its a lot less humiliating. You may siting with some friends and girls in party, the simps might start making fun of your face and height to make the girls laugh, but the moment you mention your big dick, they all go quiet.

You may siting with some friends and girls in party, the simps might start making fun of your face and height to make the girls laugh, but the moment you mention your big dick, they all go quiet.
That would be an odd thing to retort with, no?

How is the dicklet chad a loser thou? He still got a woman right?
Most chads end up settling for a Becky anyway, they make way better girlfriends since they are more loyal and there is less drama.

No woman will never even get to look at mine. Even thou im above average dicksize :feelsrope:

why are u guys saying dick doesn't matter to an incel? if my dick was big i would have much more self esteem, talking to girls , would be so much easier. I would easily exchange height and face for a big dick, its a lot less humiliating. You may siting with some friends and girls in party, the simps might start making fun of your face and height to make the girls laugh, but the moment you mention your big dick, they all go quiet.
How you even feel manly with a baby dick?

Dick size doesn't matter if I can't even get into a relationship with a foid to begin with

Big dick is a niche market for whores and big booty or fat chicks. 5.5 is enough to satisfy most foids.

Yep, my dick is clearly somwething that I use on daily basis

The point of my post was to illustrate that it’s 1000% over, as even Chads are not immune to the dick pill. In the case of incels it QUITE LITERALLY never began.
how is he a Chad if he doesnt have a above average dick

There was a study that concluded that facial attractiveness is what makes women cum
studies also point out the blackpill being false.So why'd you trust those biased studies??

Sadly, I believe this to be mostly true (but not the 10 incher bullshit, that's not necessary). You have made a good post. However, it is important to note, that when cultural and religious mechanisms are working very well, this Dickpill matters much less. When these things are failing a big dick male can easily be chated on by his wife or girlfriend for another man who mogs in a different way. And that way can be anything the foid wants at that moment and even change from day to day, month to month etc. The further back in time the more stable the foid mindset is regarding dicksize and the more reasonable. Many Muslim men have their tiny dicks but their women locked nonetheless, I see it riding around on my scooter here. Even ugly dark skinned ones, if they have money, their dicksize don't seem to count for shit. Their culture and religion is still working.

Today however, in the post modern Western world, you are absolutely correct. It does matter. And if you have other deficits to boot, (lack of good facial features, lack of money etc) then the chances of it all going into the "rejected for life" pot are increased exponentially. There are no substitutes for a failing culture, no big dick can win.
having a big dick is like having a tight pussy.Its always a factor in judging a male/female's SMV

having a big dick is like having a tight pussy.Its always a factor in judging a male/female's SMV
Well if dick is super large then tight pussy becomes less relevant but is still important. Most holes don't have tight pussy after age 21 or so.

Well if dick is super large then tight pussy becomes less relevant but is still important. Most holes don't have tight pussy after age 21 or so.
i meant to say women obsess over big dicks the same way us men obsess over tight pussies

studies also point out the blackpill being false.So why'd you trust those biased studies??
There's more studies that prove blackpill than those that don't

Dickpill is such a cope.

Dick size doesn't matter if I can't even get into a relationship with a foid to begin with
that is the ultimatum, I get what they mean by you gotta satisfy but dickpill will never matter for an incel.

brutal :feelsrope:

Even as an incel I still wish I had a bigger peen

Caring about dick size is caring about pleasing women and is cucked

Here are my sources btw:

that survey seems dog. remember seeing similar surveys done by people with at least some background in statistics getting differend results.
and I don't mean better. I mean worse.
pretty sure this survey still has a bunch of virtue signaling foids putting a positive bend on it.