Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dickcel trait: Have never used urinal

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
Any else can relate?

Have used, but I prefer going to closed unitaz cabin even just for urinating

Yes bro. I have paruresis, so I never use urinals; I use disabled toilets wherever possible.

Ive never used a stall to piss. I don't have a big dick either. But who is going to check your dick size at a urinal?

I mean if no one else is in the bathroom I just go with whatever is easier

i only go for the urinal if im feeling low inhib tbh .
Otherwise im too afraid that somebody discovers my small dick , even if nobody is there except me im afraid that someone might come in while im peeing .

I use even though my dick is small

Tbh i just don’t use the urinal unless nobody is around because I don’t want some faggot trying to look at me while I pee.

Not a dicklet but I feel high inhib as fuck and haven't used a urinal in years unless im alone, at which point I am usually afraid that someone is about to walk in

I don't use the urinal but I'm above average. Always associated urinals with being trashy. Don't want other people looking at me when I'm peeing, along with the fact that I have to go far back past the divider when I do use it (which is maybe like once every 5 years), so someone can easily see my dick.

i used it years ago but right now i prefer to be isolated from society even in bathrooms. i want to pee without fags watching me or my dick

I can relate. I was going to do it once , but a male friend entered the bathroom

sometimes i get the urinals and sinks mixed up so i make mistakes

no one is going to look at your dick bro wtf

I'm not a dickcel and I still don't use urinals

I can only use the urinal while nobody else is on the toilet
I can't pee while others are around and making noise