Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dicklets are out of cope

G

GreyCells

Banned
-
I was talking to a stacy for months and she said that she really liked me, but when she told me about her past relations, she said she use to sext a 7 inche cock dude and his body was apparently really attractive to her. I unadded her that day because my dick is nowhere near compared to him. I am literally just a dicklet compared to him. I have no copes I am at the rock bottom. It's literally beyond over for me. Every effort i put will eventually amount to nothing because I am a genetic dead end. I will never be good enough.

I feel exactly the same.

My tiny penis has doomed me.

I have no motivation to continue with this shitshow of a life.

Just fist her

I feel exactly the same.

My tiny penis has doomed me.
Lmao she knew i was an incel, she jokingly talked about his big penis(when i asked about it)and she said how he measured it infront of her. So i said "bigdickpill" to play it cool and I'd already shown her my dick before so she said "you also have a big dick anon" it's like she was taunting me. I knew that i never will be able to have sex with her. I was literally cucked then and there.

Dicklets shouldn't breed anyway they are just dooming their sons to shit lives of inferiority.

Dicklets shouldn't breed anyway they are just dooming their sons to shit lives of inferiority.
I wish some robber/muslimcel would shoot me in the head in the name of allah and end this misery.

I wish some robber/muslimcel would shoot me in the head in the name of allah and end this misery.

That is one of our few strengths.. we want to be dead so have no fear of death.

Oh my dude. As you said, she was taunting you. Foids dont make guys they like wait.
Talking about someone´s else dick is her way to humiliate you while getting free attention from you. If you ever have a minimum chance to get laid again, try to be straight about it but never ever again in your life give foids free attention.

I am literally a facially asymmetrical dicklet paying thousands to the doctors to help with my balding. Literally avg IQ abomination on path to be a corporate cocksucking autist. I am so unloved and cucked.

Oh my dude. As you said, she was taunting you. Foids dont make guys they like wait.
Talking about someone´s else dick is her way to humiliate you while getting free attention from you. If you ever have a minimum chance to get laid again, try to be straight about it but never ever again in your life give foids free attention.
When we use to sext on chat she really liked emphasizing that she's not like other females and is loving (not degenerate) and never liked degradation. I bet that big dick guy called her a whore and a slut and she loved it. I fucking hate it man.

When we use to sext on chat she really liked emphasizing that she's not like other females and is loving (not degenerate) and never liked degradation. I bet that big dick guy called her a whore and a slut and she loved it. I fucking hate it man.
I think this type is called "pick me girl". It another strategy to get guys simping... and it worked with you.
This pain will open your eyes. Dont be the "good guy" and again, be straight about what you want and if you dont get it, move and focus on yourself.

One thing that makes me feel slightly better is knowing we aren't giving attention to women. So while we sit alone and sad, there is a Becky who is 'waiting for Chad' who is alone too. Which she still will never pick us, but we at least can not give her attention.

I think this type is called "pick me girl". It another strategy to get guys simping... and it worked with you.
This pain will open your eyes. Dont be the "good guy" and again, be straight about what you want and if you dont get it, move and focus on yourself.
>again

I have never had a casual conversation with an unrelated female in real life. I never tried because I was too blackpilled. I use to take to these foids online to cope and I really fell for her. This is the last time for me. I fucking hate all of this so much.

One thing that makes me feel slightly better is knowing we aren't giving attention to women. So while we sit alone and sad, there is a Becky who is 'waiting for Chad' who is alone too. Which she still will never pick us, but we at least can not give her attention.
This is a cope, there are more simps than incels, A female is never devoid of attention unless she's an introverted sub5 or something i think. We are not a real threat to them. They just like to blame everything on us.

This is a cope, there are more simps than incels, A female is never devoid of attention unless she's an introverted sub5 or something i think. We are not a real threat to them. They just like to blame everything on us.

Ya its mainly cope.. but it still adds up, imagine you never were blackpilled and had spent your life sucking up to women, complimenting women and giving women attention. Now because you are blackpilled that entire life's simping won't happen.

They get a little more depressed every day. hehe

Ya its mainly cope.. but it still adds up, imagine you never were blackpilled and had spent your life sucking up to women, complimenting women and giving women attention. Now because you are blackpilled that entire life's simping won't happen.
True, though I doubt they'd want me anyway.

Face is law retard dont care about dick

You think an incel can talk to a stacy? This has to be a troll

You think an incel can talk to a stacy? This has to be a troll
She use to talk to a lot of incels, she was a "I talk to incels for amusement because normoids are npc" stacy.

I was talking to a stacy for months and she said that she really liked me, but when she told me about her past relations, she said she use to sext a 7 inche cock dude and his body was apparently really attractive to her. I unadded her that day because my dick is nowhere near compared to him. I am literally just a dicklet compared to him. I have no copes I am at the rock bottom. It's literally beyond over for me. Every effort i put will eventually amount to nothing because I am a genetic dead end. I will never be good enough.
@SlayerSlayer @Robtical @PPEcel @Komesarj

self ban request from OP

You're gonna put ur face in her pussy, retard?
Yes you retard unless you have a good face no foid will accept you
Normie cope smh
Dick 4in and above is good for penetration dont believe foids all they do is gaslight

Yes you retard unless you have a good face no foid will accept you
Normie cope smh
Dick 4in and above is good for penetration dont believe foids all they do is gaslight
Formula to get cucked

7'' is not big for a lot of foids. if you have a 7 incher that's great but it's nothing special

nigger bragging nigger kys

A Woman Once Shamed My Penis On Kik What A Fucking Cunt Bitch.