Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dicklets Don't Enter If You Don't Want To Rope (Brutal Survey)

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Its literally over for dicklets (under 7 inches). I already explained with scientific proofs in my previous posts why dicklets can't satisfy a foid. Now this survery is more shocking check it out.

Imagine going through years of surgeries, skincare, gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing ect, you think you ascended then your landwhale just cheats on you with Chad lol

Old news tbh, I don't think a survey is reliable though.

Last edited:
Imagine going through years of surgeries, skincare, gymmaxxing, NTmaxxing ect, you think you ascended then your landwhale just cheats on you with Chad lol

It's highly unlikely to not become at least htn-chadlite with surgeries, the real concern is actually being able to afford the surgeries in the first place, it would take more than 200k to truly ascend and transform into an entirely different human being (height surgeries, dick surgeries, dick fillers, jaw surgeries, lip surgeries, eye surgeries, clavicle lengthening surgeries, etc)

It's highly unlikely to not become at least htn-chadlite with surgeries, the real concern is actually being able to afford the surgeries in the first place, it would take more than 200k to truly ascend and transform into an entirely different human being (height surgeries, dick surgeries, dick fillers, jaw surgeries, lip surgeries, eye surgeries, clavicle lengthening surgeries, etc)
I calculated that in my previous post months ago. There are many risks for these surgeries too. You need about a million.

I calculated that in my previous post months ago. There are many risks for these surgeries too. You need about a million.
Plus it destroys your facial harmony, you will look very uncanny after multiple facial surgeries.

Its literally over for dicklets (under 7 inches). I already explained with scientific proofs in my previous posts why dicklets can't satisfy a foid. Now this survery is more shocking check it out.

View attachment 599040
thank raffle for my knot waffle
my dick is small but the knot the knot
well, if i could get a bitch to let me ride, tbh
arg grr
its maulfuel
grrrr
qick, my chewy! I must maul something RAFF!

View attachment 599040
Am I missing it in the picture? What study was this from?

Not doubting it for a minute but knowing where it came from means I can show other people real proof. Thanks

Also good lord this is brutal — this is why men care about virginity — if monogamy is enforced, cheating is punished, and you marry a virgin then she can’t line for that big dick Chads cock she had before.

Note how many of these fuckers say the would cheat again wtf.

>a sample where only 5% of the respondents never cheated
Looks like useless data to me

>a sample where only 5% of the respondents never cheated
Looks like useless data to me
It is the reality. Millions of men are getting cucked or cheated.