Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DICKPILL: Leaving chad because he ONLY has a 5 inch penis

my dick is 6.3 inches and probably mediocre to foids despite being somewhat above the statistical average. fucking hell it is over
I am sure they will only accept gigadick men in places like universities where a cock smorgasboard is available, considering dick size is on a bell curve and half have smaller dicks than avg it's over for many men

You need at least 6.5x5 to be acceptable.

At barely 2.5, the dickpill was very unsettling.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
It’s rough. I’m 6.2x4.5 , It’s over with that girth. Girth is the most important , So having a thin dick is a death sentence

Just don't be human you inkwell, only m'ladies are allowed to have physical flaws because muh patriarchy!
You need at least 6.5x5 to be acceptable.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Women HATE average.

Average job? FUCK U
Average height? FUCK YOU
Average penis? FUCK YOU
Average life? FUCK YOU
Average looks? FUCK YOU

HYPERGAMY = Females want the BEST OF THE BEST and FUCK THE REST

THE MORE CAVE LIKE THE VAG, THE BIGGER THE COCK NEEDED.

In all seriousness, if a vag can shoot out a baby's skull, everyone's cock is too small as far as I'm concerned.

Woman has loose cunt: it's just the way it is, you have to accept it!!
Man has a small dick: go kill yourself loser!!

Last time i checked my dick was a bit above 6.5x5.5 but i guess that's far too small for women. It doesn't matter anyway though, no female wants to see my dick anyway. It's only natural for them to get permanently stretched out vags from all the micro tears from rough sex with chads all the time.

she said he also has a skinny penis .....i guarantee she would have been satisfied with over 5 inch girth if he had that. girth is probably why she disliked his dick more than length.

Last time i checked my dick was a bit above 6.5x5.5 but i guess that's far too small for women.
It's not too small. You have a good size. Above 6 in length and above 5 in girth is what's needed.
she said he also has a skinny penis .....i guarantee she would have been satisfied with over 5 inch girth if he had that. girth is probably why she disliked his dick more than length.
She said in most positions he is not long enough to reach her "spot" unlike her longer exes.

5.5 inches is average wtf. Is there an end to foids lust for more and more and more? Will it ever stop? Or do they really want to push the boundaries even further?

Lmao @ copers who say that it's enough to be good looking.

I choked on the dickpill
Major cope. An incel with a 15" horse cock would never even have his dick seen by a foid.

My dick is very tiny

foids like to say their man is at fault and point his flaws out but I bet if he did this to her by saying her vag is too loose he would be seen as a jerk. this is a joke in itself as this cunt obviously thinks she is flawless and my bet is if he is not interested in getting her off my bet is she is the problem. her cunt is full of smegma or she is bad in the bedroom or she got fat. men need to start pointing foids flaws out now more than ever as foids are getting away with too much.

I've said many times if I had atleast 7 inches, I would never have been an incel, a lot of opportunities I would have acted upon were ruined for me because I didn't have a larger penis

Having a small penis is worse than being short, because it cuts your plans at the root, even if you could get laid, you'd get laughed out of the room if you had 4 inches, no point being good looking enough to get her to want to fuck, if you lack the equipment to fuck her

And people say dickpill is a meme, JFL
Bigdick=fakecel

I don't normally post in dick threads because they are a bit gay but I have to say to following in reply to the above:

I'm sorry but as an owner of a 7" BPEL (6.5 NBPEL) measurement, that is bullshit.
If you are ugly you will just be seen as a rapist.

Last edited:
What about one boob smaller than the other, asymmetrical biach!

Can foids think of anything not sex related?

the standards increase, who would have thought?

Dickpill is even brutal for the chad. Even if I looked decent, with my 4 inches needle I would still be an incel

I don't normally post in dick threads because they are a bit gay but I have to say to following in reply to the above:

I'm sorry but as an owner of a 7" BPEL (6.5 NBPEL) measurement, that is bullshit.

If you are ugly you will just be seen as a rapist.

Whats your face rating?, I don't think you read my post properly

I said:
I would never have been an incel, a lot of opportunities I would have acted upon were ruined for me because I didn't have a larger penis

I've spoken about how close I got before, made an entire thread about it, it just got deleted by the mods, and people were agreeing with me and even saying its not bragging, but mods deleted it anyways

Basically there was this woman who was friendly with me (co-worker)

I have an average looking face and average height, so the only thing holding me back, is basically dick size, I did the whole "work on your personality" thing, and I became the "funny guy", always making jokes, always had people laughing, people wanted to have me on their shift and if they heard I wasn't there they'd talk about it

We were both kind of "frisky" with eachother, but I never pushed to do anything really explicit, because I had barely 5 inches, and I think she could tell I was insecure about it or something, there was a day when her friend literally tried to grab my dick to see my size (pretty sure she asked her to do it), and I pushed her away and from that moment she could tell, I was just a "boy" as far as they were concerned at that point, if I had a big dick, I would have let her grab it

Having a small penis is not only a physical barrier to sex, its a psychological barrier, you never go as far as you're supposed to because you realize it wouldn't work, because you don't have what it takes to make it work

I pretty much could have fucked a co-worker if I didn't have a small dick, but I knew I'd be a laughing stock afterwards even if I could get her to fuck, but I wouldn't be able to get her to fuck with barely 5 inches, if I was in a room alone with her and I whipped out a 7 incher (and yes I am that fucking bold) she would have sucked me off, if I whipped out my barely 5 inches she'd have just made me a laughing stock at work with rumors (wouldn't have said anything to get me fired though)

The "fiasco" instead ended as a pathetic pseudo friendship, over time the intimacy dwindled, we were no longer flirting and playing grab ass

I likely missed my only chance in life because I was born with a small penis

This is why I laugh at all the "plastic surgery" guys, if you have an average face, that's pretty much enough in the face department (to get laid, maybe not keep the girl faithful), but if your penis is small you are fucked, you have to have other things to make you a "better package"

Nobody is saying a big dick is enough obviously, but having a small dick is worse than having a below average face, your face is how you initiate the deal, your dick is how you close the deal, if you can't even close the deal there's no point in starting it, so a guy with a decent enough face is literally just stuck in some weird purgatory if his penis is small, where he could possibly get a woman to be naked alone in a room with him, but once he whips his dick out that's the end of it

If you have an average face and height for your country (on top of a big penis), and you can't get a single woman to like you, you probably aren't trying hard enough to "entertain" her, that's how you attract women when you can't rely on physical attraction, make them laugh, etc.

Last edited:
He is chadlite not chad, a real chad has at least 7 inch penis.

How do people cope with their sub 5". You need a 9 x 6 bp for it to feel right in your hand.

Whats your face rating?, I don't think you read my post properly

I said:

I've spoken about how close I got before, made an entire thread about it, it just got deleted by the mods, and people were agreeing with me and even saying its not bragging, but mods deleted it anyways

Basically there was this woman who was friendly with me (co-worker)

I have an average looking face and average height, so the only thing holding me back, is basically dick size, I did the whole "work on your personality" thing, and I became the "funny guy", always making jokes, always had people laughing, people wanted to have me on their shift and if they heard I wasn't there they'd talk about it

We were both kind of "frisky" with eachother, but I never pushed to do anything really explicit, because I had barely 5 inches, and I think she could tell I was insecure about it or something, there was a day when her friend literally tried to grab my dick to see my size (pretty sure she asked her to do it), and I pushed her away and from that moment she could tell, I was just a "boy" as far as they were concerned at that point, if I had a big dick, I would have let her grab it

Having a small penis is not only a physical barrier to sex, its a psychological barrier, you never go as far as you're supposed to because you realize it wouldn't work, because you don't have what it takes to make it work

I pretty much could have fucked a co-worker if I didn't have a small dick, but I knew I'd be a laughing stock afterwards even if I could get her to fuck, but I wouldn't be able to get her to fuck with barely 5 inches, if I was in a room alone with her and I whipped out a 7 incher (and yes I am that fucking bold) she would have sucked me off, if I whipped out my barely 5 inches she'd have just made me a laughing stock at work with rumors (wouldn't have said anything to get me fired though)

The "fiasco" instead ended as a pathetic pseudo friendship, over time the intimacy dwindled, we were no longer flirting and playing grab ass

I likely missed my only chance in life because I was born with a small penis

This is why I laugh at all the "plastic surgery" guys, if you have an average face, that's pretty much enough in the face department (to get laid, maybe not keep the girl faithful), but if your penis is small you are fucked, you have to have other things to make you a "better package"

Nobody is saying a big dick is enough obviously, but having a small dick is worse than having a below average face, your face is how you initiate the deal, your dick is how you close the deal, if you can't even close the deal there's no point in starting it, so a guy with a decent enough face is literally just stuck in some weird purgatory if his penis is small, where he could possibly get a woman to be naked alone in a room with him, but once he whips his dick out that's the end of it

If you have an average face and height for your country (on top of a big penis), and you can't get a single woman to like you, you probably aren't trying hard enough to "entertain" her, that's how you attract women when you can't rely on physical attraction, make them laugh, etc.
That was brutal
How do people cope with their sub 5". You need a 9 x 6 bp for it to feel right in your hand.
6.5x5 is the least you can have these days imo

Holy shit, this is disturbing... 5 inches is not even all that small

REALLY VERY small but actually pretty much the average size
cope. average in the west? its a death sentence if you are in the west. i have a 5 incher and its potent suifuel for me and one of my biggest flaws just after height small chin and estrogen eyes.

cope. average in the west? its a death sentence if you are in the west. i have a 5 incher and its potent suifuel for me and one of my biggest flaws just after height small chin and estrogen eyes.

4 inches here. It was suifuel before, but then my horny dumb ass sent some plate dickpics and now everyone knows so it's maximum suifuel.

I don't give a shit tbh i have a decent dick but i will never use it bc my face is retarded looking

4 inches here. It was suifuel before, but then my horny dumb ass sent some plate dickpics and now everyone knows so it's maximum suifuel.
Happens bro i also did unimaginbly stupid things, but sending pics of my subhuman dick is too dumb even for me. stay strong and give up on sex tbh its too over for under 6 inches and even 6 inches is nothing to foids.

Happens bro i also did unimaginbly stupid things, but sending pics of my subhuman dick is too dumb even for me. stay strong and give up on sex tbh its too over for under 6 inches and even 6 inches is nothing to foids.

Ya, I had oneitis pretty bad. And she was definitely legitimately interested before I fucked up. Her excitement and interest just completely evaporated after that.

Things like that wouldn't keep happening if marring a virgin was still possibile. The wedding dress is white for a reason. There's no going back after she gets fucked by a well-hung Chad. Nowadays, the groom is more likely to be a virgin than the bride.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Women are insatiable. They want fucking unicorns.

Ya, I had oneitis pretty bad. And she was definitely legitimately interested before I fucked up. Her excitement and interest just completely evaporated after that.
Did you really send your crush a pic of you erect 4 incher out of no where? thats based and insanly low inhib but 0 IQ tbh. Had oneitis too and for 3 years straight. its 10 times worse than having aids. I also had the feeling that she liked me but it turned out i was hard coping because i desired her so much ( there was no other reason unrelated to my looks). After i saw her picture with makeup for the first time and chad in the background, i was the closest to killing myself ( litterly threw up the 6 oxycodon pills i swallowed, because i was too scared to die)
Women are insatiable. They want fucking unicorns.
They want chad

i have maybe medium hands so i dont want 9 inch length or even 6 girth id be glad to have 5.3-5.5 inch girth or even a dick where the girth was consistent from base to head and not cone shape
are you fat? i think its girth makes the dick pic look better i took one and i have decent length but girth is not good and it just looked bad

Do foids even know how big 5 inches is? Something tells me they're too stupid to know.

THE MORE CAVE LIKE THE VAG, THE BIGGER THE COCK NEEDED.

In all seriousness, if a vag can shoot out a baby's skull, everyone's cock is too small as far as I'm concerned.
just have a cock the size of a baby theory, jfl it's over :feelsbadman:

One guy I was reading years ago online was 7'0 tall, and despite being below average in looks, when he went to bars he had drunk women hitting on him all the time. But he had a below average size dick. Not a micro penis, just a bit below average.

Each time he took them back to his place, the women would makes comments about his small dick. And at best he would get pity sex once, and the girls would ghost him.

So he wasn't an incel, because he could have sex.. but he hadn't even tried getting a girlfriend for years at the point I read his writing.

Just don't be human you inkwell, only m'ladies are allowed to have physical flaws because muh patriarchy!
i'm 4 so it never began for me. And 5 inches is fine for fucking a girl. She's obviously a sizequeen saying 5 is "very very small"
that or he lied about being 5 when he is actually smaller than 5

''Sex is a massive part of a relationship and your life in general (for most people) '' hat a fucking load of shit... kinda sack of shit would say that... most guys i know dont even get any apart from some get the odd fat bitch once in awhile

Did you really send your crush a pic of you erect 4 incher out of no where? thats based and insanly low inhib but 0 IQ tbh.
Eh it wasn't really out of the blue. There was definitely some horny teenager going on for me, but even I'm not that low IQ. She was definitely hinting for that kind of attention quite clearly before I did it. It was once she saw it everything kinda changed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK
3f2

GOOODDDAMMITT

Do foids even know how big 5 inches is? Something tells me they're too stupid to know.
I was thinking the same lol. Her boyfriend probably told her that
i'm 4 so it never began for me. And 5 inches is fine for fucking a girl. She's obviously a sizequeen saying 5 is "very very small"
that or he lied about being 5 when he is actually smaller than 5
A thick 5 could probably be enough for a few girls , But it’s still small , We’re talking about 12.7cm