Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Did anyone become a zombie from the lockdown?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Fuck if this wasn't enough for having shit genes, I am also starting to get very sick
I have been so pale-skin those entire 3-4 months, and not the healthy kind, I look like a zombie and I got commented about this in zoom calls,
I am only 17 and should be in my prime health-wise at least but I feel very dead, I have a very bad fatigue, and I feel like shit in general
the most scary thing is that my speech is hurt, I have hard time speaking and forget words when speaking, I get cut a lot while speaking and say unrelated things by acident, and one of my better traits is that I am a good speaker and that those speech issues are not normal to me at all (at least in my language lol)
which is very scary for me, I have a feeling I have an underlying issue and seeing myself going through this makes me doubt if I will die from an illness,
because when I was a kid I had a couple of surgries, one of them which was very life threatening

and guess what the only changed I had? I stopped exercising, before the lockdown I was feeling amazing and very hyperactive, I was still rotting on my PC,
the only difference is the intense workout and maybe school

jfl this lockdown has probably made me more likely to die from corona :feelskek:

No

20201002 123829

Corona fucked me too, I used to workout, and even managed to get HS diploma pre-covid but I just lost all motivation when i got stuck inside.

I fucked my first college year so I'm going to a lower college now and I haven't gone to the gym since precovid.

My life before lockdown was exactly the same as after lockdown.

Only change was that the few times I go out, I wear a mask

implying i was ever alive, ive been in auto pilot mode for quite some time now.

years of loneliness and disappointment has many me hollow

I sure wish i had a big plate of roasted brains about now... Yum!

Fuck if this wasn't enough for having shit genes, I am also starting to get very sick
I have been so pale-skin those entire 3-4 months, and not the healthy kind, I look like a zombie and I got commented about this in zoom calls,
I am only 17 and should be in my prime health-wise at least but I feel very dead, I have a very bad fatigue, and I feel like shit in general
the most scary thing is that my speech is hurt, I have hard time speaking and forget words when speaking, I get cut a lot while speaking and say unrelated things by acident, and one of my better traits is that I am a good speaker and that those speech issues are not normal to me at all (at least in my language lol)
which is very scary for me, I have a feeling I have an underlying issue and seeing myself going through this makes me doubt if I will die from an illness,
because when I was a kid I had a couple of surgries, one of them which was very life threatening

and guess what the only changed I had? I stopped exercising, before the lockdown I was feeling amazing and very hyperactive, I was still rotting on my PC,
the only difference is the intense workout and maybe school

jfl this lockdown has probably made me more likely to die from corona :feelskek:
nothing really changed tbhngl

I was a zombie before lockdown so no.

There will be more long term illnesses & deaths caused by the lockdowns as opposed to potential deaths from any corona strain.

I was already a zombie