Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did anyone else as teens used to sneak out?

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
When I was 15 I used to sneak out every friday because drunk people would speak to me so it made me feel wanted in a way.
Anyone else used to do this?

I have never snuck out, I don't even really leave the house without my parents.

i live in the streets, don't care about what my parents say or do

If you're not a socially retarded loner, you're a fakecel

Too right I'm tired of these normies with social groups claiming that they have it so bad.

Too right I'm tired of these normies with social groups claiming that they have it so bad.
I got picked on by basically everyone at my school as well as put on people snapchat stories. I know the way I worded it makes me sound normie but believe me I'm not

not just chad but also normie trait. i dont get why NTfag normies keep popping up on this place
I'm sub 5 and autistic as fuck bro this was just my way of coping because people took pity on me for being too young to be out so late

I got picked on by basically everyone at my school as well as put on people snapchat stories. I know the way I worded it makes me sound normie but believe me I'm not
Okay, if you say so you gotta be a bit sad to post here.

I just rotted in my room.

Why would you sneak out as an incel? Your room is your zone of ecstasy.

Imagine having parents you aren't terrified of :feelsbadman:

Must feel nice to even consider sneaking out without having a panic attack.

my parents would've prolly beheaded me pajeet style if i sneaked out

nowhere to sneak to

Imagine having parents you aren't terrified of :feelsbadman:

Must feel nice to even consider sneaking out without having a panic attack.
Hate to sound edgy but I got it drilled into my head to not express feelings when very young so I don't really feel enough to have a panic attack

Hate to sound edgy but I got it drilled into my head to not express feelings when very young so I don't really feel enough to have a panic attack
wish I had this

Sneak out to what? Hang out with who? I was and still am subhuman and friendless and khhv. So no, I sure as shit did not "sneak out" like some normfag in a coming of age hippy dippy jewllywood movie...

I hid in my room and played video games.

Nah, it's fine.
My mistake.

This is normie trait but I did sneak out of school

When I was 15 I used to sneak out every friday because drunk people would speak to me so it made me feel wanted in a way.
Anyone else used to do this?
No.I always rotted at home

I still do this at 18. Recently we moved to a huge suburban area, so there's just infinite places to explore

nightwalking + drinking is very relaxing cope for doomers

I still do this at 18. Recently we moved to a huge suburban area, so there's just infinite places to explore

nightwalking + drinking is very relaxing cope for doomers
Literally. I live in a relatively safe town as well so I don't have to worry at all as long as I don't go to the bad areas

Literally. I live in a relatively safe town as well so I don't have to worry at all as long as I don't go to the bad areas
drinking while laying in a grass field in a utility corridor, and staring into the starry night sky is something else man.

H3UkuFr.jpg

Agepill is pretty brutal btw.

When you are young, nightwalking while doing drugs is seen as "punk" and "rebellious"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImAinFTaPg

When you are old, nightwalking while doing drugs is seen as "creepy" and "degenerate"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnqTtTFMDpI

drinking while laying in a grass field in a utility corridor, and staring into the starry night sky is something else man.

H3UkuFr.jpg

Agepill is pretty brutal btw.

When you are young, nightwalking while doing drugs is seen as "punk" and "rebellious"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImAinFTaPg

When you are old, nightwalking while doing drugs is seen as "creepy" and "degenerate"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnqTtTFMDpI

Not looking forward to being an oldcel, genuinely. Do you think it'd be better to rope beforehand? At least now I get to enjoy being young

Not looking forward to being an oldcel, genuinely. Do you think it'd be better to rope beforehand? At least now I get to enjoy being young
idk man

when you're a youngcel you can drugmaxx, lay in fields of flowers, and fantasize about being rebellious chad and living in a coming of age slice of life netflix/anime story.

when youre oldcel all you have is the internet and your PC for coping. being old is ropefuel but I just don't like the idea of roping. I'll just keep finding endless copes

idk man

when you're a youngcel you can drugmaxx, lay in fields of flowers, and fantasize about being rebellious chad and living in a coming of age slice of life netflix/anime story.

when youre oldcel all you have is the internet and your PC for coping. being old is ropefuel but I just don't like the idea of roping. I'll just keep finding endless copes
Roping is scary because if you fuck up you have to sit through rest of your life as a vegetable. Plus growing older unfortunately there is never a breaking point which would indicate to you that roping is the best choice. I kind of like ODmaxxing because one time a stranger hugged me, honestly the only time someone apart from close family has ever cared for me

When I was a baby I used to sneak out of the shoe box my mom used to put me in while she was turning tricks.

That's exactly what I am. Being autistic has been the bane of my existence ever since I hit puberty

Can’t relate. Usually my parents literally forced me out of my room as I wasted my teen years.

sneaking out is for normies and foids. Subhumans like us rot