Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did anyone else have twink death?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I did.

2020 i was 159 pounds and now i’m 285.

Twink death is a thing

he pig's head-plus-body length ranges from 0.9 to 1.8 m (3 to 6 ft), and adult pigs typically weigh between 50 and 350 kg (110 and 770 lb), with well-fed individuals even exceeding this range.

5'8.5 and 159 pounds is an average weight not skinny

he pig's head-plus-body length ranges from 0.9 to 1.8 m (3 to 6 ft), and adult pigs typically weigh between 50 and 350 kg (110 and 770 lb), with well-fed individuals even exceeding this range.
Dont give a shit office fag

I weigh 150 ish at 5'5, some of it is muscle mass as I workout from time to time

i had a twink birth when i lost my 95kg weight and got very thinner and slimmer now.
can't get fat now since i don't have the money to buy as much as food as before.

I can't gain weight because of genetics. I hate being skinny but it's better than being fat, I would 100% be fat if I didn't have a high metabolism

I didn’t, I have a fast metabolism and I eat very little

No, I was always naturally broad and big, I did a lot of weight training, now I am at my slimmest but also weakest after giving up going to the gym for 5 1/2 months and I look worse then when I was fat + muscular my cheek look more sunken in, forearms and chest less defined and legs looking twiggier, never looked as bad a new low.

It's easy to kill twinks.

@Twinkcel thoughts?

I did.

2020 i was 159 pounds and now i’m 285.

Twink death is a thing
I was a fat fuck since I was thirteen years old. I also was always kind of beefy and Somewhat muscular because of my short stature and my family Genetics.

I gained 18 pounds and still need to gain more weight