Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Did anyone else notice this in normal faggot relationships?

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
if normie who a toilet settled for acts jelaous in any way, for example asks who shes headed to hang out with (also what the fuck are foids who have bfs looking for in a night club anyway JFL) its a "red flag" and hes being possesive, unsure of himself etc and gets dumped instantly when hes only worried about her and obviously doesnt want to get cheated on, foid automatically marks him as an enemy for trying to limit her access to chad

Normies have no standard they quick to get in a relationship and then act surprised when the foid is riding 20+ 8 feet orc giga chads.:feelskek:

A foid will commonly call the relationship she had with a normie ex-bf "abusive" just because he didn't want her to go whore herself in a nightclub.

But a Chad who actually beats her up, cheats on her, plays mind games and abuses her in many ways will not be called abusive (unless it's with the intent of manipulating people to feel bad for her in some way).

Social interaction is so fucking scripted it's insane. Normies don't give a shit about real ideas they only care about meaningless conventions and platitudes. Things to legitimately be concerned about are completely dismissed, and the silence they perpetuate is deafening. I just came across a gymmaxxed manlet youtuber that talked about how he was ostracized in his youth. His speech is so fucking artificial but he manages to cope hard enough to fit in with the normies. The retardation of normie life still fucking boggles me to this day. There's no fucking intimate connection between humans from what I can observe in this day. So yeah normie relationships for the most part are a fucking joke unless you're really young. Unless there's some enjoyment from companionship or sex, but even then it almost never fucking extends beyond that. It's no fucking mystery Chads will manipulate and fuck around with Foids and normies, they're basically predictable robots. They would be able to see how scripted it all is and how impossible anything meaningful is, so they get bored and toy around with people because there's nothing left to do.