Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone get bullied daily in high school?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I got cyber bullied on facebook and made fun of a lot, this made me feel resentment and fear towards everyone popular and outgoing because it was always the popular boys and girls who bullied me. I can't trust anyone, whenever people laugh, I automatically assume it's because of me. I'm constantly anxious  and paranoid, I wasn't like this as a kid, I was happy and care free. I don't fit in any group irl, I'm such a fucking loser, I'm a carbon copy of what people consider "a loser". 

I hate my life, my life started going downhill since 2012 (start of puberty and end of middle school). I don't have enough will power to kill myself (I'm too scared and don't no how to) but I wouldn't care if I just wouldn't wake up, ever.

It amazes me that Cucktears and other groups will openly defend and forgive bullies if the target was a below average male. "They were only kids lol". Makes me sick.

They're scum. I haven't personally been bullied since I was taller and more robust than any of my classmates.

I was bullied in middle school mainly and a little in highschool. I was always the outcast though.

During high school? No. Before high school? Yes.

Yeah, around 6 and 7th grade.
Afterwards I had a growth spurt and it somewhat stoped.
Only to restard a few years later during the last two years.

I also used to believe that whenever someone was laughing, it was at me. I don't anymore, and I also don't care if they are laughing at me.

Lol I got bullied every second.

Never got bullied directly, but people probably talked shit behind my back.

11th grade I was bullied.. Literally last year in high school.

Yeah and before high school too. I've never been passable as "normal" due to my disability that has brought brain fog, bad stamina, bad memory, weak emotional control and just bad sense in general.

Middle school was the worst.

Mentally builled by my brother and girls at school.

I got bullied until 8th grade, when I started kicking peoples' asses for bullying me.

At that point I was simply ostracized.

i got bullied all the time in high school

No, people thought I'd shoot up the school so they just left me alone.

I only got actually bullied in elementary in middle school because in hs I
-did sports
-had friends
-was hardworking/smart and was the guy to go to for help
Got a few jabs here and there for no gf but I managed to get hugs and a date to my prom

EVERY SINGLE DAY. I still get bullied into my 20's...

No, because nobody knew I existed.