Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion did girls ever pretend to be interested in you

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
the only time i've had this happen to me wasn't really in a hostile way, but i'll tell the story anyway.

i was in the hallway with some literal fags (gay people) for a theatre project that i was required to do. this fat and ugly as shit sheboon foid comes up to me and pushes me against the wall and says some compliment about my blonde hair, can't remember what it was. she gets her face super close to mine to look at my eyes (pukefuel) and says smth abt theyre blue. she was probably the ugliest bitch in that school, besides this fucking mid-op fat tranny.
she had done weird shit to other guys to, having done a lap dance for my lanklet blackcel friend. if even a normie tier guy touched some girls shoulder to get her attention he'd be executed on sight, but of course she was allowed to do this shit.

some whore in middle school once said "i love you" to me, it was obviously a joke at my expense though

@Broly why you delete :cryfeels:

some whore in middle school once said "i love you" to me, it was obviously a joke at my expense though
how do you bear it? if someone would ever do that to me i don't think i could be able to go back the next day.

This one girl would let me feel her ass/breasts (one or the other, never both) if i paid her lunch. Not proud to say that I did a handful of times.

I'm pretty sure she has an OF now too.

Nope, girls don't even look at me

This one girl would let me feel her ass/breasts (one or the other, never both) if i paid her lunch. Not proud to say that I did a handful of times.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::chad::chad::chad:

it was stupid, ill make a serious response

there was a girl and she'd laugh at my retarded jokes and she'd even help me out in class sometimes
there was another girl who would i had a feeling would look at me sometimes, she sat next to me and i think she'd purposely bump into me for some reason

i later found out that they had boyfriends, who were all better looking and taller than me:feelsclown:
i checked their IG and luckily it wasnt private, they had pics with their bfs:feelsclown:
actually thought i had a chance:feelsclown:

this was like 2-3 years ago and i never experienced anything like that since
they never got physical so your experience mogs mine
imo mogs my experience. she was super fucking ugly and i did not enjoy it at all. you atleast got to enjoy talking to qt jbs and being deluded into thinking you had a chance. looking back now i never really did interact with any girls regularly, though this was 2 years ago. i can remember girls coming up to me giggling asking if i was albino, that kinda hurt ngl.

secret brag bait thread
yea man im bragging about some black nigger foid making me uncomfortable

ichi_ban.gif

the only time i've had this happen to me wasn't really in a hostile way, but i'll tell the story anyway.

i was in the hallway with some literal fags (gay people) for a theatre project that i was required to do. this fat and ugly as shit sheboon foid comes up to me and pushes me against the wall and says some compliment about my blonde hair, can't remember what it was. she gets her face super close to mine to look at my eyes (pukefuel) and says smth abt theyre blue. she was probably the ugliest bitch in that school, besides this fucking mid-op fat tranny.
she had done weird shit to other guys to, having done a lap dance for my lanklet blackcel friend. if even a normie tier guy touched some girls shoulder to get her attention he'd be executed on sight, but of course she was allowed to do this shit.
once but as a complete joke. For them it was a dare for them to go up to me and give me a compliment. Some below average foid said i looked "cool" while I saw her friends laughing hysterically in the background. She said what she said and then went back to her friends. I was just standing there like a fucking fool.

once but as a complete joke. For them it was a dare for them to go up to me and give me a compliment. Some below average foid said i looked "cool" while I saw her friends laughing hysterically in the background. She said what she said and then went back to her friends. I was just standing there like a fucking fool.
what were you wearing ma nigga? probably made fun of u for having 0 drip

yea man im bragging about some black nigger foid making me uncomfortable
did you see the "bait" part?

i didn't say you were bragging, i said it was baiting others into bragging

learn to read nigger

[UWSL][UWSL]Once (the most beautiful girl ([UWSL][UWSL]gigastacy level[/UWSL][/UWSL]) in the whole high school) gave me a kiss on the cheek for buying her lunch.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
hyperborean chad :chad:

fuck bro that actually sounds nice ngl. how long did she let you do it for? i started skipping lunch 2 years ago when i still went to school and i would have loved to do that tbhngl. and i would probably sign up for the OF and jack off to the idea of going further than touching her

@Transcended Trucel idk why i can't respond to your post, but yea def bragging when a girl humiliates you :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

That's actually a pretty good deal.
This guy is paying a couple of dollars to feel up perky teen boobs while other men out there are paying double that to gawk at tatted up hag saggers over the internet.

That's actually a pretty good deal.
This guy is paying a couple of dollars to feel up perky teen boobs while other men out there are paying double that to gawk at tatted up hag saggers over the internet.
fuark bro why did you have to describe them as perky that made my mood worse

Would be pretty funny if I did, but no: I'd time how long it'd take for her to eat. As I said, not my proudest moment :feelsrope:
bro im actually jealous, i would love it even more knowing she's uncomfortable and just has to sit there while i grope her :feelsaww:. i might have to go back to school just to do this tbhngl

bro im actually jealous, i would love it even more knowing she's uncomfortable and just has to sit there while i grope her :feelsaww:. i might have to go back to school just to do this tbhngl
Can't say if she was uncomfortable or not, I was too shy too look at her in the face.

A girl was kind to me in school because I taught her everything about WW2 before a test

Only once, and of course it was with the intention to get something material from me.

what were you wearing ma nigga? probably made fun of u for having 0 drip
oh i had absolutely zero drip.

but my point is, a gigaChad could wear absolutely zero drip but if he's 6' and gigaChad face with an athletic body then it doesn't matter what the fuck he wears.

I think you had a chance. :incel:

I have had women pretend they're interested in me as some sort of cruel joke and then proceed to make fun of me which has happened at least two times.

No. because They were always busy with chads

Yes

with a fat ugly black bitch :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: even if i tried i don't think my dick would have gotten hard.

what did they say?
Something on the lines of, "As if I could ever be interested in you.", or, "It was just a joke, I could never be interested in you like that."

didnt even talked to me nigga, too busy being interested in the chad next to me, avoiding my ass and engaging in a "deep" and "meaningful" conversation with him, probably about sex i forgot

Last edited: