Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion did girls ever pretend to be interested in you

That has to be the most stoner monotone crispy crisp raspy nigger ass voice I've heard. You put sandpaper against your vocal cords or something
idk i didn't have much sleep at the time. and i'm aware i sound like nigger despite being white as snow. and can you guess my age just off that clip?

idk i didn't have much sleep at the time. and i'm aware i sound like nigger despite being white as snow. and can you guess my age just off that clip?
Lemme guess 17 but sound like 30 year old or the other way around

the only time i've had this happen to me wasn't really in a hostile way, but i'll tell the story anyway.

i was in the hallway with some literal fags (gay people) for a theatre project that i was required to do. this fat and ugly as shit sheboon foid comes up to me and pushes me against the wall and says some compliment about my blonde hair, can't remember what it was. she gets her face super close to mine to look at my eyes (pukefuel) and says smth abt theyre blue. she was probably the ugliest bitch in that school, besides this fucking mid-op fat tranny.
she had done weird shit to other guys to, having done a lap dance for my lanklet blackcel friend. if even a normie tier guy touched some girls shoulder to get her attention he'd be executed on sight, but of course she was allowed to do this shit.
If they are trying to manipulate me into driving them around, buying them alcohol, doing general orbiter beta shit, couple times yes. They were never actually interested however and you catch on quick they’re just manipulating you.

Sort of related, part of why I think women feel such fury on the subject of rape is because they know that dangling the potential sex in front of men is their leverage. If men can just take it then how will they manipulate men into simping for them? Women hate the idea of not being the “choosers” when it comes to sex and they fully grasp to privileges and manipulative advantage that their sexuality affords them seems to me.

Last edited:
Sort of related, part of why I think women feel such fury on the subject of rape is because they know that dangling the potential sex in front of men is their leverage. If men can just take it then how will they manipulate men into simping for them? Women hate the idea of not being the “choosers” when it comes to sex and they fully grasp to privileges and manipulative advantage that their sexuality affords them seems to me.
Unknown 1

jesus Christ that's spot on :feelsohh: couldn't have said it better myself. you sir, truly are based.

Yes, all throughout middle school and high school.

[UWSL]Discussion[/UWSL] did girls ever pretend to be interested in you​

basically just one instance in middle school (new girl I asked me to dance, put up to it by popular chads to humiliate her and me) and one instance in high school (girl I never even met point-blank asks me out, clearly put up to it by her gigglng friends as a joke)

My strategy with these humiliatin was to non-engage: I did accept the dance (too low-inhib to refuse) and somehow disengaged from the HS foid

In retrospect I should've just jumped in to turn the tables: like groped the ass of the dancing girl and immediately french-kissed the HS girl

They delight in harassing us by giving a taste/hint of something they won't carry through on, so I should've carried through on it before they knew what was happening.

Main reason I didn't is I know they would've ended me with their social powers, but that moment of triumph could've been an amazing memory TBH

Last time I interacted with a girl was ~5 years ago.
(Other than store clerks, etc.)

This one girl would let me feel her ass/breasts (one or the other, never both) if i paid her lunch. Not proud to say that I did a handful of times.

I'm pretty sure she has an OF now too.
I would have paid a couple of time too, just for that ngl.

i'd be paying everyday
fuck yeah, her everyday lunch was probably like around 10 dollars. Even with no job at that age you could ask your parents. Lucky bastard tbh.

Never. I'm too much of a chance in society to even say a decent, "Good morning," or even a "hello." In their minds, I am a waste of space in this world.

Fakecels, fuck everyone reporting physical contact with foids. :feelswhat:

fuck yeah, her everyday lunch was probably like around 10 dollars. Even with no job at that age you could ask your parents. Lucky bastard tbh.
I live in Brazil, it was like 3 dollars at most.

the only time i've had this happen to me wasn't really in a hostile way, but i'll tell the story anyway.

i was in the hallway with some literal fags (gay people) for a theatre project that i was required to do. this fat and ugly as shit sheboon foid comes up to me and pushes me against the wall and says some compliment about my blonde hair, can't remember what it was. she gets her face super close to mine to look at my eyes (pukefuel) and says smth abt theyre blue. she was probably the ugliest bitch in that school, besides this fucking mid-op fat tranny.
she had done weird shit to other guys to, having done a lap dance for my lanklet blackcel friend. if even a normie tier guy touched some girls shoulder to get her attention he'd be executed on sight, but of course she was allowed to do this shit.
I had an atrocious sheboon ass slap me:feelspuke:

Yeah once in middle school as a prank

JBW DENIERS ON ER WATCH

Yes. My "oneitis", Shannon Rose Bosanac, pretended to be "interested" in me. She had a collection of beta orbiters and wanted to expand it.

I believe she was involved with a tall Chad at that time. Picture:

56323740 100651274461360 4328527865508265984 n

In a way I guess yeah

yup, she said that she would kiss me if i met up with her somewhere after school but obviously it was a joke. She was pretty mean to me all the time and would often insult me.

Way back at school one did say through a 3rd party that she wanted to go out with me but I know full well she just wanted to make her ex jealous, as he just happened to be a good friend of mine, so I seen it for what it was straight away and obviously told her to fuck off.

They always did it before tests hs, uni so I will help them for free, or when they wanted a promotion. I almost never promote foids. They got life on easy mode already.

Never. Ricecels are known to be docile and non-aggressive. Foids can safely pretend we don't exist and they don't have to worry about getting harmed.

this backhanded bragging threads are starting to get kinda dull

I did when I was in elementary school and middle school. Puberty wasn't kind to me. There was also my oneitis. I genuinely thought she was into me but she told everyone she was leading me on because she thought it was funny. Shit made me wanna kill myself