Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did I ascend? (Srs)

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Went to a college party last night and my soccer teammates gassed me up and I was easily able to make friends at the party they even let me hang with them after the party. Despite this, girls avoided me like the plague. None of them wanted to tak to me, they only talked to the gigachads there who I actually hang out with I was just in their shadow when girls started hitting on them. I’m a Freshman btw

Went to a college party last night and my soccer teammates gassed me up and I was easily able to make friends at the party they even let me hang with them after the party. Despite this, girls avoided me like the plague. None of them wanted to tak to me, they only talked to the gigachads there who I actually hang out with I was just in their shadow when girls started hitting on them. I’m a Freshman btw
Frat bros "rape" passed out drunk college sluts all the time, who's to say you can't? (In roblox anime simulator)

No, but congrats making friends and having a good time, thats maybe more valuable.

No, but congrats making friends and having a good time, thats maybe more valuable.
tbh

The sluts that go to those parties are just fuck meats for chad. There is literally nothing worthwhile or interesting about them besides their holes. With male friends you could form useful networks and connections that a hole will never even entertain the thought of.

yea thanks I feel like sex would be like jacking off; when you're finished you find what you're looking at disgusting and a waste of time and resources. Quality time with some cool lads is definetely fun though

tbh

The sluts that go to those parties are just fuck meats for chad. There is literally nothing worthwhile or interesting about them besides their holes. With male friends you could form useful networks and connections that a hole will never even entertain the thought of.
yea tbh connections are more important to make it in the real world than actual skills

Frat bros "rape" passed out drunk college sluts all the time, who's to say you can't? (In roblox anime simulator)
Because I'm not chad and would get imprisoned during my prime years of my life

Sounds like your typical college party where the holes get drunk and try and fuck the chads. Good you still had fun though but ascension it is not.

i'm glad you ended up going

Sounds like your typical college party where the holes get drunk and try and fuck the chads. Good you still had fun though but ascension it is not.
Alright thank you

Lmao you expected any different?