Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did I just find the biggest Asian cope sub of all time?

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
JESUS CHRIST

Is this just everyone who did the r/JustBeAsian shit migrate over to the other sub?

Couldn't help but laugh at a lot of their posts.

Whatever keeps them going I guess.

Do you think they're just as bad as WMAF when it come to White Worshipping?

so fucking pathetic. Especially the cumskin foid worship. I already feel enough shame being asian as it is, and now they have to be retards about it

PRO-TIP: if you co-opt our language, WE are the ones winning

Last edited:
r/asianladyboners is the worst offender

The JBApill Destroyed My Life:feelsrope::feelsrope:

More like the biggest autismo sub. Not only most of the posts are done by the same few accounts, it also looks like said accounts are sockpuppet alts. IT behaviour pretty much.

Ggc2

I thought it was gonna be r/AMWF. That sub is the ultimate ricecel coping subreddit.

Ive seen some ricecels on r/AMWF with white landwhale gfs.

Ricecels jfl and then they wonder where the white worship comes from in their women

Last edited:
Great reddit though.. golden skins sounds a lot better than yellow skins.

whats with the people giving middle fingers on pics? its retarded

Post image

I just read and there are a few ladies who, when you go through their post history, admit they were pump and dumped by white Chads and are bitter about it. Hilarious.

@epillepsy was right, asian men especially that ricecels worship white women

Cherry pick delusional cope.

For every one of those AMWF couples on that cope sub, there are anywhere from 10x to 50x more WMAF.

And I'm dead serious.

And 10x more WMAF couples than AMWF couples is actually a low number.

@epillepsy was right, asian men especially that ricecels worship white women
Cope, most ricecels pathetically simp for noodlewhores. The ones who are obsessed with white women just want to get back at white men for cucking them.

Cope, most ricecels pathetically simp for noodlewhores. The ones who are obsessed with white women just want to get back at white men for cucking them.
but still they are clear simping from asian men for white women

but still they are clear simping from asian men for white women
Yeah but it's only the ricecels in denial that do this. The average Asian male is a bluepilled soyboy who is only attracted to noodlewhores and supports their right to reject him for white men :feelshaha:

whats with the people giving middle fingers on pics? its retarded

Post image
some new trend i guess.
it shows how cool and rebellious you are

untrue.
i used to believe in this illusion because you only ever see AMAF in cases where AM can get a date and because of my tendencies of being attracted to noodles exclusively myself.
but in hindsight, i remember asian friends saying gwen stefani, carmen electra (a mexican), and even pink were hot.
there may be a preference for noodlewhores but surely most asian men don't have an outright distaste for race mixing.
it's only since since they can't obtain white foids, you rarely see AMWF.
my high school friends had posters of britney spears and other pop stars in their room, as well as FINKL.
you can't say they are obsessed with white women only bc they want to get back at white men for cucking them.
revenge isn't enough of an incentive to fake sexual attraction.

Cherry pick delusional cope.

For every one of those AMWF couples on that cope sub, there are anywhere from 10x to 50x more WMAF.

And I'm dead serious.

And 10x more WMAF couples than AMWF couples is actually a low number.

untrue.
i used to believe in this illusion because you only ever see AMAF in cases where AM can get a date and because of my tendencies of being attracted to noodles exclusively myself.
but in hindsight, i remember asian friends saying gwen stefani, carmen electra (a mexican), and even pink were hot.
there may be a preference for noodlewhores but surely most asian men don't have an outright distaste for race mixing.
it's only since since they can't obtain white foids, you rarely see AMWF.
my high school friends had posters of britney spears and other pop stars in their room, as well as FINKL.
you can't say they are obsessed with white women only bc they want to get back at white men for cucking them.
revenge isn't enough of an incentive to fake sexual attraction.
They might find some white foids hot, but in the end they feel most attracted to noodles. It wouldn't be a problem if Asian men and women were either mutually attracted or mutually repulsed by each other, but as it is the "love" is completely one-sided. Noodlewhores hate us and yet most ricemen still run after them like lapdogs.

They might find some white foids hot, but in the end they feel most attracted to noodles. It wouldn't be a problem if Asian men and women were either mutually attracted or mutually repulsed by each other, but as it is the "love" is completely one-sided. Noodlewhores hate us and yet most ricemen still run after them like lapdogs.

the influence of kpop has made some ricecels see a glimmer of hope with white foids.
even if kpopmaxxing is true, it will not get you an asian foid, only a white.
this is useless if you don't want to make hapa babies.
that's why kpop is so insidious, it distracts from the true problem of asian women.

if there were not a stupid hope in ricecel minds of gaining a white foid (since white foids treat ricemen better than noodlewhores due to lack of seeing him as sexual being and fears of being perceived as racist [which can be delusionally interpreted to be attraction in desperation]), then the discourse here on this forum and aznidentity would be completely different.

as media spreads, there are more and more examples of just how much asian women despise asian men and fuck many white men both in secret (if they are trying to keep up a "virginal" front) or out in public and proudly. imo, if the escape hatch of finding a white foid through kpopmaxxing was not there, there could be a lot more anger and hate built up towards noodlewhores and we would be talking about methods of shaming and exiling noodlewhores from the group for race traitorism or cope with pipe dreams of beating and enslaving them.

yes, ricecels are reserved and weak, but it's not helping that they have fantasies of making hapa babies with white foids through whatever methods they deem plausible.

My god dude this is so gay and cringe

It’s basically the same thing just with genders reversed and for different reasons. Noodles want white guys bc they want to ascend and not be considered ugly and hopefully have white passing babies.
Ricecels worship white bc they want to tell noodles to fuck off for their own white worship. The issue is, noodles are much more successful at getting what they want than ricecels, hence why ricecels tend to worship and not actually be in anything substantial.
so fucking pathetic. Especially the cumskin foid worship. I already feel enough shame being asian as it is, and now they have to be retards about it

PRO-TIP: if you co-opt our language, WE are the ones winning
The funniest thing is the same 2 users tend to make the sub alive it seems, and they use the same pictures from the previously banned JBA subs as their content JFL.
Fucking pathetic.
Also they only have 600 some subs. Most WMAF subs there have 6 figure sub counts.
They’re just coping and denying facts at this point.
r/asianladyboners is the worst offender
I would argue that as well but to their credit that lady boners sub is actually run by foids (albeit super fucking ugly land whale foids).
This turbo sub is kept alive by literally 2 users who are simply denying scientific facts.
I thought it was gonna be r/AMWF. That sub is the ultimate ricecel coping subreddit.

Ive seen some ricecels on r/AMWF with white landwhale gfs.
Aren’t most of the white gfs super ugly? I scrolled through that sub and have yet to find anyone even remotely close to a low tier Becky level.

Last edited:
This should be called turbocherrypicking
When was the last time you saw a AMXF couple irl?

This should be called turbocherrypicking
When was the last time you saw a AMXF couple irl?
Never.
Pretty sure most on there are photoshopped.