Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Did some of your parents try to make you less attractive?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
My parents never bought decent clothes despite not being low income and made me get haircuts to keep my hair short (still do) which exposes my trash-tier skull shape. My acne was really bad for years, yet not once did any of them take me to the doctors to get something to help it and i still have a lot of pimples and dark scarring despite using some products i got myself. Also didnt allow me to try and gymcel when I had looked it up and really wanted to start since i am a fucking stick (which people roast me about). Also they didnt let me hang out with friends (even though all we would do is play games or watch movies) or have a gf which i cant get in the first place basically resulting in me having non existent social skills with girls since i didnt bother with them or orbit at all

I don't think they wanted to make you worse, it's just their mental barriers and their own worldview, which they used to you. If they do, something went wrong with their natural program of loving children. It's common if they're some junkies or smth like that or if it's 3 world country.

They try to give me a buzzcut which reveals my fucked up skull

My only parent was schizophrenic and beat the shit out of me literally daily. So no.

Guess whether it was a mother or father.

Last edited:
wow your parents are shit my parents would make me get normie hair styles and force me to dress well

My parents genitally mutilated me, brainwashed me to be super religious, fed me terrible food that made me obese from elementary school to high school, didn't buy me any nice or a variety of clothing, didn't take me to the doctors, got rid of all my pets one day when I came back from school, tried to get me to marry my fat old second cousin from a third world country, and way more terrible shit that's why I don't care that I'm living off them til this day.

My only parent was schizophrenic and beat the shit out of me literally daily. So no.

you make it sound like its obvious but idk could be either

Definitely your mother. You would have just said your father if it was him.

yeah, they believe that looks have absolutely nothing to do with how succesful you are in life, and guess what? they got a neet hermit son now :D

my mom didn't intentionally try to make me less attractive but she definitely didn't help my situation lol, she just kinda let me do whatever I want and never taught me how to dress or anything

also she never made me shower so I had severe acne and probably smelled like shit when I was a youngin

Fivehead brother?
It's also about your head, i suppose. If u have widened skull you'll look good, if you have oval, rounded and narrower skull at top - not. I actually the second one and short haircuts for me isn't good - i need more like make an illusion of fullness with my hair.

It's also about your head, i suppose. If u have widened skull you'll look good, if you have oval, rounded and narrower skull at top - not. I actually the second one and short haircuts for me isn't good - i need more like make an illusion of fullness with my hair.
My hairline is also fucked it's so far back on the sides of my forehead and the front of my forehead curves before the hairline. I haven't seen many people with foreheads as bad as mine.

Fivehead brother?
Deffo
Looks disgusting when I pull my hair back to its original hairline though I'm not balding atleast. It's mainly because my face is low set and compact and I have a tall skull

Last edited:
I forgot to say my mother drank alcohol when she was pregnant with me and my dad smoked. Some other shit i don't want to get into but they probably should not have had kids.

Basically everything you said my parents did the same plus never took me to a dentist.

Basically everything you said my parents did the same plus never took me to a dentist.
damn, im lucky my teeth genetics arent bad, i only brush once a day sometimes i dont and mine are fine

nope, but its definitely over for you boyo.