Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion did you guys grow up as picky eaters

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
you cant get me to eat anything else other than chicken tendies and french fries :feelscomfy:

For some reason eating and rotting is my only cope

I was extremely picky as child

Yes, I've been eating the same 2 meals for 10 years straight in week days and only drink water

I still have that
I eat like maximum 3 types of meals a week

Rice with peas and sometimes chicken
Noodles
Chilie con carne

Thats my average week lol

Btw:
Types of feeding problems associated with autism
The feeding concern most commonly observed in children with autism is food selectivity, or eating a limited variety of foods. This most often involves preference for starches and snack foods and more frequent rejection of fruits and vegetables

I still have that
I eat like maximum 3 types of meals a week

Rice with peas and sometimes chicken
Noodles
Chilie con carne

Thats my average week lol

Btw:
Types of feeding problems associated with autism
The feeding concern most commonly observed in children with autism is food selectivity, or eating a limited variety of foods. This most often involves preference for starches and snack foods and more frequent rejection of fruits and vegetables
I mean if you have short parents it's already over no matter how many veggies you eat.

I mean if you have short parents it's already over no matter how many veggies you eat.
I like around 30% of veggies I can think about but the only ones I eat are peas and maybe potatos as my grandma makes homemade fries whenever I am over :owo:

id eat anything

no veggies though

Nope, I eat what I can get