Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you have braces after the age of 18?

Did you have braces?

• No

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I had braces as a kid/teen

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I had braces as an adult

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Did you have braces as an adult?
I refused to get braces when I was a kid so I have to get them now. I'm wondering if they have positive effects on the proportions of your face.

I had braces at the age of 6 and guess what.. My fsce is deformed now. Palate is extremely narrow and face is very long. Id recommend nobody braces.

Went from 8/10 to 3/10

I didn't have braces, but i had piece of plastic that straightens your teeth. Don't know what it's called.

i stopped wearing my retainer at night and my bottom row is crooked now. fixing it at this point it would be rearranging deckchairs on the titanic.

before and after

Yeah wisdom teeth fucked them up though

Never had them. Too much, so only my sister got to have them.

I had braces a few years ago, I also had my wisdom teeth removed.

Never had braces

Dentist said she thought I needed them, luckily I didn't.

i started using braces when i was almost 30 years old.
just lol if your parents neglected your teeth as a kid
it's over now

I started to wear before 18

Invisiline?
Very close but no it had the same texture thought it was sorta like this:
Untitled

It was removeable too

I never had and my teeth look like an ugly chimpanzee's

I needed braces as a kid but we didn't have the money for them. As a consequence my teeth had SERIOUS overcrowding issues which resulted in serious problems as a young man and having multiple surgical extractions. My teeth are much better since then though.

Although i know people who spent big money on braces and had serious issues as a result or who lost teeth, had gum disease because its so difficult to keep things clean enough with a giant hunk of metal in your mouth. I also know people who had braces and then their teeth got fucked up again a couple years after they had them out.

Don't get me started on fking braces

Braces without jaw surgery = useless for incels

I needed braces as a kid but we didn't have the money for them. As a consequence my teeth had SERIOUS overcrowding issues which resulted in serious problems as a young man and having multiple surgical extractions. My teeth are much better since then though.

Although i know people who spent big money on braces and had serious issues as a result or who lost teeth, had gum disease because its so difficult to keep things clean enough with a giant hunk of metal in your mouth. I also know people who had braces and then their teeth got fucked up again a couple years after they had them out.
Retainers.

Yeah i started treatment for an underbite when i wall 16 and i think braces came off at 18

They're worth it at any age.

Every dentist I been too said I had beautiful teeth yet for some odd reason when I was a teen I remember wanting braces badly because my sister had them. I also have one slightly crooked tooth that isn't visible, but I can feel with my tongue.

Nope. Have a slight maloclussion but not enough to get free braces on the NHS