Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you receive no affection growing up from your mother?

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
mine displayed none. i hated school but i even made it to all high honors courses, etc and I was so excited to show her and she simply just threw it on the table and went about her day. I never received any affection growing up. Did you guys?

I did. My parents were the only ones that ever displayed affection towards me though, everyone else never gave a shit

the "affection" I received was used to manipulate and torture me

the "affection" I received was used to manipulate and torture me
that's the only way she would show any affection towards me -- if she wanted me to do something for her, etc. just played me like a fool, her own son

She had diogenes syndrome & bipolar, sometimes overprotective & childish then others screaming & ranting.

that's the only way she would show any affection towards me -- if she wanted me to do something for her, etc. just played me like a fool, her own son
when I wasn't the little cooperative tool she wanted me to be she strangled, beat, and yelled at me
she always treated me like I was less than human, a little slave... it was always conditional

My mother gave me plenty of attention, my father was the problem

I did, but parents love can't do shit when everyone else treats me as ugly as my looks

Very much tbh, and this makes my inceldom even worse, because I got used to have lots of female affection

Same, although I never really cared about it.

mine displayed none. i hated school but i even made it to all high honors courses, etc and I was so excited to show her and she simply just threw it on the table and went about her day. I never received any affection growing up. Did you guys?
I have received little to no affection from my mother. From my (beta)father I did receive affection.

Even if your Mother is a Foid, it should be the only foid you SHOULD have respect to.
But I digress, yes and that sucks for you