Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Did your mom ever pressure you to study maby

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Would you read your textbooks for her little incel

Kind of vague, not very specific like your usual threads are, and has a slightly incestual undertone

I'm feeling a light to decent 3 on this one

Kind of vague, not very specific like your usual threads are, and has a slightly incestual undertone

I'm feeling a light to decent 3 on this one

Yes. She completely yelled at me when it came to that and was very pushy. In my childhood she sometimes compared me to a retarded/obese woman from the neighborhood to insult/therefore motivate me or she hit me on the back of my head. She also harassed other kids on some occasions because she thought that I was hiding homework and wanted to get their opinions to clear it up.

She also often calls me retard and criticizes me for everything (like my way of walking and my way of talking). She complains about my lack of self-sufficiency, but she never lets me do something (except learning) and says that I would be too stupid for everything else anyways. She is also very resentful for bad grades (and even deems B's in a stem subject in university as unacceptable trash). She then gets complete freakouts.

She is unironically a very good/caring mother but when it comes to learning she completely loses it sometimes. And she also completely talks me down whenever I try something on my own (like driving a car or choosing my own occupation). She also prevented me from studying what I wanted and enrolled me in another subject once. The worst thing is that she complains about my lack of self-sufficiency, but she unironically doesn't let me do stuff (which often leads to trouble in work now), I am theoretically very good in my subject from the grades, but my practical work is subpar due to no real-life skills. For example: I always had very good grades (not because I wanted to have them but because I was forced to have them), but learned tying my shoes only in my late teenage years.

More my dad. They took our internet away when I failed math exam. Turns out you cant really force someone To study you are full time Job committed To forcing them. Taking away internet for a month isnt enough

But yeah studying wise I turned out fine in the end. Studying 3th year engineering right now. I would have jsut gotten into school much younger

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahh. I'd rather talk to a therapist about that one.